But.... Your My Childhood Friend. (Closed to KawaiiNekomimiBoy) 18+

FriskyKittyKat69

Cody looks at Cory and blushes with a pout, hiding his face within his arm as he goes back to washing his front half until he was done and turns around to face Cory, "okay, your turn now," he washes Cory's front side.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KawaiiNekomimiBoy

• FriskyKittyKat69

• mrblutoloa92

Cory smiles as he continues washing Cody and blinks when he suddenly faced him, washing his front side and laughs a little, "I don't need any help cleaning that side," he smiles.

Cody looks at Cory and pouts a little as he puts more soap on his hands, "yes you do," he then starts stroking Cory's cock with his soapy hands.

Cory watches as Cody was stroking his cock with his soapy hands and chuckles a little, "is... this your way of getting back at me," he glances at Cody.

Cody looks at Cory and blushes a little, pouting and nods his head, "yeah, it can be." he grumbles softly while he strokes Cory's cock a bit faster while watching, blushing, "doesn't seem like you mind though."

Cory bites his bottom lip while he was watching Cody and chuckles a little, "why would I? Your hands feel good as they stroke me off," he whispers in Cody's ear.

Cody blinks while blushing, "I-I...," he pouts and then continues stroking Cory's cock with his soapy hands and blushes a little, feeling how hard Cory was getting.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little as he slowly lifts up Cody's head with his hand on Cody's chin and leans in, kissing Cody while moving his hips while Cody was stroking him.