Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at Adrian and rubs his chin while walking, "well... I don't completely forgive you for doing that... but yeah I suppose I have," he scratches the back of his head.

"Eh ... if you half forgive me then that's good enough for me for now," Adrian smiles a little and kisses Cody's cheek. He leads Cody to the art room, "well... see you later?"

Cody nods his head, "yeah I suppose it's better then nothing right," he rubs the back of his head. He nods his head, "y-yeah see you later," he blushes as he then walks into the art room.

Adrian smiles as he rubs Cody's head before leaning down, kissing Cody's lips and then leaves to go to his first class.

Cody watches as Adrian walks off and smiles a little as he then walks inside the art room. He sits down at one of the tables, waiting for all the other students to get here as he just doodles in his sketch book.

Adrian couldn't believe he was heading to his first class. It had been a while since he actually attended his classes but in a way, he wanted to make a good impression on Cody so he would live with him.

Cody drew in his sketch book, resting his chin on his palm as he slowly perks his head up, watching the seats slowly fill up with other students.

Adrian arrived at his first class while pretty much everyone there just simply stares at him. He figured everyone was going to be surprise he was there as he sits in the back. ~Hmm... human anatomy huh? I can learn so much more... just by playing with Cody's body,~ he thought with a smile.

Once the room was full, the professor comes into the other room and starts setting up the centerpiece in the middle of the room.

Cody watches the professor as he stretches, putting away his sketch book and takes out his other sketch book that was for his art class.

Adrian glances down and smiles, ~maybe I shouldn't think about Cody while I am in class,~ he thought as he reaches down, rubbing his crotch with a soft sigh.

Cody watches the professor as they were setting up the art piece and stretches, finding a empty page for drawing.  He noticed he was running out of room so he had to get a new sketch book soon.

Adrian sighs a little as he rubs his crotch as he writes notes for the class and bites his bottom lip. ~ugh.... dammit.. now it's hard to focus with a hard dick,~ he thought while resting his chin on his palm.

Once the center piece was fully ready, Cody starts drawing the piece in the center of the room, glancing over as he notices the other students were drawing as well.

Adrian sighs a little and rubs his hand through his hair, ~damn it what am I suppose to do, I can't focus... I mean it's not like I give a fuck what's going on in class but I do need to make good impression of Cody so I can get him to move in with me.~ He glances over and notices his friend was staring at him, "oh hey Kai. Surprised to see me huh," he laughs a little.

Kai looks at Adrian, staring at him and smiles, "hey so.... is Cody your little boyfriend now?"

Adrian looks at Kai and chuckles, "uh... I suppose so. It's kind of a work in progress," he rubs the back of his head.

Kai sighs and leans back, "lucky... it's been so long since I got laid. People are too afraid of my dick size," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian laughs a little and rubs his chin with a smile, ~hmm... I wonder if Cody could take a BBC,~ he thought while looking at Kai.  "Hey so... wanna come over and play some video games after classes?"

Kai looks, "oh um, sure that sounds cool," he smiles with his thumb up.

Cody continues drawing and lets out a soft sneeze while the room was fully quiet, blushing a little as he wondered if Adrian was thinking about him.

"Bless you," one of the male students sitting next to Cody whispered softly while he was drawing.

Cody blushes and looks up from the sketch book, "t-thank you," he whispers embarrassingly while drawing.

As much as he didn't want to share Cody with anyone, Adrian had to admit he was pretty curious of Cody could take something as big as Kai's cock. He only really saw it once when changing for gym in high school when he transferred.

The male smiles and nods his head as he continues drawing.

Cody continues drawing, resting his chin on his palm.

Adrian rubs his chin and then glances at Kai, leaning over, "actually... just thinking about Cody is doing this to me," he leans back so Kai could see his boner.

Kai looks and chuckles, "damn... he has a strong effect on you huh?"

Adrian nods his head, "yeah... so strong that the whole reason I am here is to impress him so for when we graduate, Cody will move in with me."

"Damn dude, wasting no time I see," Kai laughs a little as he leans back a little.

Cody continues drawing while glancing over at the other student. He seemed nice but he wasn't sure who he was or if he was a new student. He was pretty sure he saw him before. He rests his chin on his palm while making details to his drawing.

Adrian nods his head as he looks at Kai with a smile, "I didn't tell you the best part, Cody slept over yesterday. So... imagining what that's like when he is always over. Not only that, it will be a lot better once we both graduate. But... he did mention something about getting a job so I guess he won't be home 24/7," he sighs with a chuckle.

Kai laughs a little, "I guess Cody always was one that doesn't really like to just.... sit around huh?"

Edited by MasterSeme

When the art class ended, Cody walks out of the art room and starts walking towards his dorm room. He wasn't sure how many classes Adrian really had so he didn't want to be just waiting around much rather wait around in comfort of being in the dorm room.

"Yeah you can say that again... I feel like Cody is always one that likes keeping himself busy," Adrian rubs the back of his head. The class ends and he sighs, "hm... I wonder if I should go to my other classes... I mean it's not like Cody knows how many I take," he mumbles to himself, wondering what he should do.

Cody stretches out on the bed and lets out a soft yawn with a smile, sneezing a little and blushes, "huh... I wonder if someone is thinking about me," he rubs the back of his head, closing his eyes and starts to fall asleep.

Adrian walks to Cody's dorm since he knew where it was. He knocks on the door, "Cody? Are you in there? It's me Adrian. I figured I would spend my free time with you."

Cody slowly stands up and walks over to the door, opening it, "oh hey Adrian. Do you have any more classes after this," he tilts his head to the side.