Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes as he listens to Kai enjoying his mouth and thrust his cock inside his mouth and jolts, looking at Adrian over his shoulder while glancing to the side and slowly nods his head.

Kai bites his bottom lip and smiles, rubbing Cody's head, "damn... you sure made me feel a lot better... seeing you take my cock in your mouth... makes me feel less depress."

Adrian rubs his cock against Cody's entrance before sliding it inside of Cody while holding onto his hips.

Cody looks at Kai and slowly nods his head. He was glad that he made Kai feel better as he shivers slightly when feeling Adrian's cock sliding inside him, arching his back a little.

Kai bites his bottom lip, "I am ... getting close to cuming," he holds onto Cody's head and starts thrusting inside of Cody's mouth.

Adrian chuckles as he holds onto Cody's sides as he slowly moves him closer while he continues thrusting inside of Cody, spreading his ass a little, ~hm... should just about fit.~

Cody blinks as he looks at Kai while moaning on his cock and glances over his shoulder, looking at Adrian while blushing. He shakes his hips a little, ~w-why... is he looking at it like that?~

Kai slightly arches his back while holding onto Cody's hair as he started to cum deep inside of Cody's mouth.

Adrian glances at Cody and smiles a little as he then pulls Cody away from Kai and makes him lay on top of him while looking at Kai, "maybe... we should do something... more advance," he nuzzles against Cody's neck while spreading Cody's entrance while looking at Kai.

Kai looks and smiles a little, "hm... more advance huh?"

Cody blinks as he then closes his eyes, swallowing Kai's cum. He blinks as he was pulled away from Kai so suddenly, coughing a little since he was surprise by the sudden change of position. Cody looks at Adrian and blinks, "w-wait what are you talking about?" He froze when he felt his entrance getting spread and then looks at Kai, "w-wait, your not thinking of both going inside me right?! I-I can't, there is no way Kai's cock is going inside as well while your still inside me," he looks at Adrian.

Kai looks at Cody as he presses his cock against the opening, "aw your a big boy.. I am sure you can take it two if you really try."

Adrian chuckles as he rubs Cody's sides, "well... just relax and you will have no problem taking two at the same time," he licks Cody's neck. "Plus.. look how excited Kai is getting? Didn't you want to help him feel better?"

Cody blinks as he looks down, feeling Kai press his cock against him while blushing. He glances at Adrian while blushing and bites his bottom lip, "y-yeah.... but... I didn't know I was going to be taking two at the same time."

Kai chuckles as he looks at Cody, "don't worry... I will be...," he slowly slides his cock inside to the base, "very gentle," he then kisses Cody. He reaches down and strokes Cody's cock while he starts thrusting at a bit of a faster speed.

Adrian holds onto Cody's hips and starts to thrust again inside of Cody.

Cody looks at Kai and gasps, arching his back a little with a moan and kisses Kai. He felt as Kai was stroking his cock while feeling his cock moving faster inside him. Cody jolts a little when feeling Adrian started to move again inside him and moves his legs tightly around Kai's waist.

Kai looks at Cody and strokes his cock faster while thrusting inside of Cody, "damn... Adrian is so lucky to have a cute little boyfriend like you. I wish I was this lucky. Especially since you have no problem taking my cock but that is just a plus," he chuckles and licks Cody's neck.

Adrian chuckles a little as he licks the other side of Cody's neck while he continues thrusting inside of him as well.

Cody gasps a little as he arches his back when feeling Kai stroking his cock faster. He looks at Kai while blushing a little as he looks to the side, biting his bottom lip. He glances at Adrian while he moans, slightly leans in and bites Kai's shoulder while both Kai and Adrian thrust inside him.

Kai strokes Cody's cock while thrusting and slightly flinches when he felt Cody bite his shoulder, biting his bottom lip, "fuck... getting closer to cuming, what about you Adrian?"

Adrian nods his head, "yeah me too," he then slowly pushes Cody on top of Kai while holding his hips as he thrusts, "let's cum at the same time. I am sure Cody will like that a lot."

Cody looks at Kai and shivers a little while he continues moaning. He blinks as he was now on top of Kai and rests his head on Kai's chest while he moans, "I-I am going to cum."

Kai blinks and smiles, holding onto Cody's hips while thrusting faster inside of him and bites his bottom lip as he starts to cum deep inside of Cody.

Adrian continues thrusting at a faster speed and reaches down, stroking Cody's cock as he starts to cum deep inside of Cody as well.

Cody shivers as he felt both Kai and Adrian thrusting faster inside him, gasping as he felt both Kai and Adrian cum inside him at the same time, trembling slightly as he starts to cum.

Kai smiles and looks at Cody, kissing his cheek, "thank you for making me feel better. Not sure if I will meet someone that took me like you did... but I am glad to know someone can take it," he chuckles.

Adrian laughs a little as he takes his cock out, "well... I'm going to take a shower real quick," he rubs the back of his head as he walks out of his room and walks to the bathroom.

Cody looks at Kai and nods his head slowly, "s-sure no problem," he looks to the side embarrassingly. He shivers as he felt Adrian take his cock out and watches him walk out of the room. He trembles a little and squirms his hips, feeling every inch of Kai's cock still inside him.

Kai smiles a little but then watches as Adrian left both him and Cody in his room. He could hear the shower running after a bit of silence and looks at Cody, watching him squirm his hips as he chuckles, ~now I can get a taste of it without sharing it. Felt good to share if it meant I got a piece of this ass but now.. I can have it all to myself while Adrian is showering,~ he thought as he sits up slowly, wrapping his arms around Cody as he starts thrusting inside of his ass, licking his neck.

Cody could hear the shower running as he looks at Kai, wondering how long he was planning to keep his cock inside him. He could feel Kai's cock twitching inside of him. Cody blinks as he felt slight movement of Kai sitting up and felt his arms go around him. Cody gasps and puts his hands on Kai's shoulders while moaning as he felt Kai's cock thrusting inside him, slightly trembling when his neck was getting licked.

Kai looks at Cody and smiles, "your ass feels so good around my cock. I never met anyone that can take my cock all the way," he slowly moves both his hands down and spreads Cody's ass cheeks apart while gripping them as he continues pounding Cody's insides, slightly moving him up and down his cock, "I just can't... get over how amazing your ass feels." He looks down, seeing how Cody's cock was leaking pre-cum and smiles, "seems I am not the only one enjoying this huh baby?"

Cody looks at Kai while blushing a little, gasping softly as he felt his ass cheeks being spread apart, holding onto Kai's shoulders, slightly sticking his tongue out slightly as he continue to get pounded by Kai's cock. He looks down and watches as his cock was leaking so much pre-cum, he blushes bright red and hides his head within Kai's chest.

Kai chuckles a little with a smile, "looks like your enjoying that huh? Your ass is so wet... it makes it easy to thrust my cock inside you. Though makes sense, you have two loads of cum inside your ass right now," he slightly pushes his cock inside deeper and bites his bottom lip, ~his ass... feels so good.~  Kai watches as Cody hides his head and smiles, continues moving his hips and Cody up and down his cock as he moans softly. ~It just.... moves with ease inside him.~

Cody shivers a little as he tightens his grip on Kai's shoulder, arching his back a little, "w-well it's only that wet because of all the cum." He glances to the side, ~his cock.... is driving me crazy. It's hitting all the way inside me.~ Cody continues to moan as his hips were getting moved, gasping softly when he felt his sweet spot hit with every thrust. ~I don't ... know how much longer I can last.~