Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody blushes and pouts a little as he glances to the side, shivering as he glances down, feeling Adrian's cock against his ass and wiggles his hips side to side, "t-that's because... you keep hitting my sweet spot."

Adrian chuckles a little, "well... I mind as well give you what you ask for," he leans down with his forehead touching Cody's forehead as he moves his fingers out of Cody, letting his cock slide in easily with one thrust.

Cody looks at Adrian while blushing and felt Adrian take his fingers out, biting his bottom lip with a moan when feeling Adrian sliding his cock deep inside him.

Adrian glances at Cody and smiles a little, "well? Does that feel better? I am giving you what you want," he reaches down and strokes Cody's cock slightly while he starts thrusting inside of Cody.

Cody blushes and slowly nods his head and bites his bottom lip while he continues moaning, shaking his head, "n-no your going to make me cum too quick if you stroke me while fucking me."

Adrian chuckles a little, "well I have no problem with keep going after you cum. Only problem is, I will probably got to check on the food soon so...," he continues stroking Cody's cock while thrusting inside of him.

Cody blushes a little and glances to the side while he continues to moan, arching his back as he moves his hips side to side while slowly wrapping his arms around Adrian.

Adrian smiles and licks Cody's neck while he continues thrusting deeply inside of Cody, stroking his cock a little faster, "fuck... it feels so good inside you."

Cody shivers a little while he looks at Adrian and continues to moan, moving his hips side to side, "i-it... feels amazing, I can feel you so deep inside me."

Adrian chuckles as he glances into Cody's eyes and kisses him, stroking Cody's cock faster while he thrusts. He pulls away from the kiss a little, "I am not trying to force you, but I should check the food soon," he smiles.

Cody kisses Adrian and then looks at him while moaning, blushing slightly, "well.. h-hurry and make us both cum," he tilts his head a little as he slowly moves his hips with Adrian's movements.

Adrian chuckles a little and rubs the tip of Cody's cock, "oh I don't think you have much time before you release your load," he rubs the pre-cum on Cody's cock tip while he continues thrusting, leaning down and softly bites Cody's neck while he starts deep thrusting inside of Cody.

Cody blinks and watches Adrian rub the pre-cum on the tip of his cock, blushing as he looks to the side while he moans. He gasps by the neck bite and slightly bites his bottom lip when he felt how deep Adrian was going inside of his ass, "y-your... so deep inside me."

Adrian chuckles a little as he glances into Cody's eyes, "I'm all the way inside you. You feel so good around my cock. It's like your ass was meant for my cock," he holds onto Cody's hips tightly as he lets Cody's cock rub on his stomach as he continues to pound Cody's ass, "be a good boy... and cum," he hits away at Cody's sweet spot.

Cody blinks while blushing bright red as he shakes his head, "w-wait don't say that... it's so embarrassing," he pouts a little and grumbles and glances down with a gasp, continuing to moan and arches his back while biting his bottom lip, starting to cum.

Adrian chuckles a little while glancing at Cody, "it's hard not to say what is true. I feel my cock balls deep inside your ass. It feels so good," he continues stroking off Cody and watches him cum. He bites his bottom lip and starts cuming inside of Cody as well.

Cody looks at Adrian while blushes, pouting a little as he looks to the side and softly grumbles. He pants heavily while he cums and gasps when feeling Adrian cum inside him as well.

Adrian bites his bottom lip while holding onto Cody's hips as he was cuming deep inside Cody, "ah... fuck. It's a good thing your a guy, because I would for sure made you pregnant by now if you weren't," he chuckles.

Cody blinks a little while blushing, "I guess it's a good thing your only into guys... or you would be impregnating a lot of girls," he laughs softly while panting.

Adrian chuckles a little, "for sure," he lets his cock slide out of Cody. "Well I better go check on dinner," he smiles and pats Cody's ass cheek before leaving to go check on the food he was making.

Cody pants heavily while looking at Adrian, slowly nodding his head as he rests back on the bed while he watches Adrian leave the bedroom, covering his eyes with his arm while he was still panting.

Adrian glances at Cody as he left and smiles a little. He then checks on dinner, seeing it was coming along nicely and was almost done.

Cody rubs his arm on his face and glances down, blushing a little while he saw how sweaty he got and could feel the cum spilling out, ~u-ugh..I-I should take a shower,~ he thought as he rubs the back of his head.

Cody jolts when he saw Adrian come back and blushes, putting his legs together and then sit up and slowly nods his head, "I-I uh... am going to take a quick shower if that is okay?"