[REQUEST] Paradise 極-KIWAME-

aiai00

6 minutes ago, sbrawscans said:

There isn't much information about where to find a walkthrough, I was able to dig up a post from aarinfantasy to someone's blog (?) it's in japanese but if you use google chrome, it translates it automatically. Although, it is a bit hard to understand in some places, hopefully it will help. Will try and dig up more if I can. :cuteonion44:

Link: 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

**update: found another walkthrough forum post (in japanese; easily translates via chrome)

Link: http://blenglish.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-100.html

10 hours ago, sbrawscans said:

Hello, I have made the iso file and here is a link to the zip: 

Hopefully I did it correctly, please let me know if there are any issues or tips to correct said issues. I also have just the iso unzipped if that works better for some. I can drop a link to that if needed. If anyone has tips on how to use this with textractor, I would appreciate the help otherwise i'm using a phone app ;-;

Also have Paradise 1 and Musubi on disc as well, so I can burn those too if anyone ever needs it.

This is in Japanese (No English translation) and works on Windows 7/8/10

Specs from the game case:

CPU: 1GHz (2GHz or higher reccomended);

Memory: 1GB (2GB or more recommended);

1024x576 Pixels;

Direct X 7.0 or later;

HDD Free Space: 4.5GB or more;

Full Color

KIKFUCKIN G LVOE YOU THANK YOU SO MCUH OH MY GODDDDDDDD THA NK YOUJ

• Like 1

On 6/17/2024 at 10:36 PM, sbrawscans said:

Hopefully I did it correctly, please let me know if there are any issues or tips to correct said issues. I also have just the iso unzipped if that works better for some. I can drop a link to that if needed. If anyone has tips on how to use this with textractor, I would appreciate the help otherwise i'm using a phone app ;-;

Also have Paradise 1 and Musubi on disc as well, so I can burn those too if anyone ever needs it.

1024x576 Pixels;

Direct X 7.0 or later;

Full Color

you are amazing, thank you sooooo much for this

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2024 at 1:36 AM, sbrawscans said:

1024x576 Pixels;

Direct X 7.0 or later;

Full Color

thank you so much^.^

On 6/18/2024 at 1:36 AM, sbrawscans said:

1024x576 Pixels;

Direct X 7.0 or later;

Full Color

hey could you upload  Paradise 1 and Musubi too please? and thank you so much(sorry for the double tag/comment post i didn't see you had the other two games.)

21 hours ago, YukiYaoiFun said:

hey could you upload  Paradise 1 and Musubi too please? and thank you so much(sorry for the double tag/comment post i didn't see you had the other two games.)

Hi, I don't mind making some links but just wanted you to know that someone has a megalink already up for Musubi here: 

There are instructions how to download. Also Paradise 1 is on steam for sale under $20 I think and its in English, I recommend that you go to Jast Blue USA's website and sign up, they have the 18+ uncensored patch for free to download there (this is for Paradise 1 only though.)

If you still want I can upload the megalinks for the one I have in Japanses still. Just let me know. Thanks!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sbrawscans said:

Hi, I don't mind making some links but just wanted you to know that someone has a megalink already up for Musubi here: 

There are instructions how to download. Also Paradise 1 is on steam for sale under $20 I think and its in English, I recommend that you go to Jast Blue USA's website and sign up, they have the 18+ uncensored patch for free to download there (this is for Paradise 1 only though.)

If you still want I can upload the megalinks for the one I have in Japanses still. Just let me know. Thanks!

I didn't see that, I so sorry to bug you about musubi. thank you. I'll go download it now^.^
I do own Jast version^.^ I'm playing that now(loving mitsugi) but I'm learning Japanese so I would like to play the Japanese version too. So I can see the differences in localization. So yes please and thank you I still want that version^.^

16 hours ago, YukiYaoiFun said:

I didn't see that, I so sorry to bug you about musubi. thank you. I'll go download it now^.^
I do own Jast version^.^ I'm playing that now(loving mitsugi) but I'm learning Japanese so I would like to play the Japanese version too. So I can see the differences in localization. So yes please and thank you I still want that version^.^

It's no bother, I'm happy to share since people here have been kind enough to share as well. If I didn't find this board, I wouldn't have been able to figure out how to buy the physical version :3 I'll make a mega link and post it for you

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, sbrawscans said:

It's no bother, I'm happy to share since people here have been kind enough to share as well. If I didn't find this board, I wouldn't have been able to figure out how to buy the physical version :3 I'll make a mega link and post it for you

awwww thank you so much^.^ you're so sweet^.^

On 7/12/2024 at 11:15 PM, YukiYaoiFun said:

awwww thank you so much^.^ you're so sweet^.^

here is the link: 

the ISO is in the folder :cuteonion48:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, sbrawscans said:

here is the link: 

yay thank you so much^.^

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2024 at 11:30 AM, sbrawscans said:

here is the link: 

Hi, thank you so much for sharing the fandiscs with us <3 I was wondering if you by any chance know how to translate it? Or any suggestions?

On 8/5/2024 at 12:14 AM, terrorcomplex said:

Hi, thank you so much for sharing the fandiscs with us <3 I was wondering if you by any chance know how to translate it? Or any suggestions?

I believe these are the full games, aren't fandiscs similar to drama CD's? not really familiar with the terminology. When it comes to translating I usually do it the old fashioned google translate app way, someone else on here was able to get textractor working with these games. Unfortunately, I cant get textractor to work for me :( 

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/3/2024 at 1:20, _tomomi_ said:

Hola, lo tengo. Estoy dispuesto a compartir un enlace.

¡¿Really?!  I wont it, please *_* 

• Like 1

On 17/6/2024 at 23:36, sbrawscans said:

Hola, he creado el archivo iso y aquí hay un enlace al zip: 

Espero haberlo hecho correctamente. Avísenme si tienen algún problema o si tienen sugerencias para corregirlo. También tengo el archivo ISO descomprimido si eso funciona mejor para algunos. Puedo dejar un enlace si es necesario. Si alguien tiene sugerencias sobre cómo usar esto con Textractor, agradecería la ayuda; de lo contrario, estoy usando una aplicación de teléfono ;-;

También tengo Paradise 1 y Musubi en disco, así que puedo grabarlos también si alguien alguna vez los necesita.

Está en japonés (no hay traducción al inglés) y funciona en Windows 7/8/10.

Especificaciones de la caja del juego:

CPU: 1 GHz (se recomienda 2 GHz o superior);

Memoria: 1 GB (se recomiendan 2 GB o más);

1024x576 píxeles;

Direct X 7.0 o posterior;

Espacio libre en el disco duro: 4,5 GB o más;

A todo color

Thank you so much!! *_* 

• Like 1