Your homeland..?

Oni

So, I'm intrested in where do people live! I hope that you tell me (and others...)

a) Where are you from?

b) Do you like to live there?

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not?

d) But where would you move?

I can start!

a) I live in Finland

b) Yes, I actually do. This place isn't bad to live at all!

c) People should travel here just because all should see that we're not as depressed as people think we are. ._. I am happy! And here're reindeers! :o LIKE LIVING... FINLAND! Wait...

d) I would move in... UK! That sounds just a nice place to live... or then Germany. Or Hungary. o_o Maybe!

Your turn!

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• koukoutsi

• .dia

• orenjichan92

-I live in the UK

-Yes I do like it here

-People should travel here because….its the birthplace of Shakespeare (lol I dunno) and a reason not to because it probably be raining ( -_- )

-I would move to France for its architecture, food and wine (:

~I also live in the UK. In north east england.

~I do NOT like it here. London's not bad, but where I live... XD

~People should travel here... because of lots of jrock people come here?

People should not travel here (as in N.E. England) because its boring, and cold.

~I would move to Japan (ofc) but I'd like to live in Korea and Australia also.

I'm from Canada

I live in the US (California) now

I love the weather but the rest .....eh

You should visit California for the beaches and the lovely scenery also all the theme parks like Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm If you like that sort of thing.

I would love to live in Ireland or Scotland. I love cold weather. :)

• Like 1

a) Where are you from? I'm fro Italy, north Italy

b) Do yo u like to live there? Yes I like to live in my city

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? Not many people visited my city 'cause it's a small city but there are a few cute old buildings, old churchs and 1 castle

d) But where would you move? I like to live in France, Spain or Korea

I am from Egypt.

I don't like "LIVING" here, in spite of the fact that I worship the dust on Egypt's streets.

I believe a lot of people shoudl travel here...*cough-to bring more income via tourism-cough*, to see the different tourist sites with the Pharaonic artifacts, and to visit the beaches and stuff like that...it's really a beautiful place

I'd like to live in Switzerland =( Such a beautiful country.

a) I live in Tajikistan (Dushanbe)

b) I like to live in my town and in general I love my country ^ ^

c) In my city come so many tourists and I see them every day, they come to us because we have a very beautiful nature and mountains, as well as very friendly people.

d) I would like to travel to different countries, but very much want to go to Italy and Japan.

I'm from Canada

I live in the US (California) now

I love the weather but the rest .....eh

You should visit California for the beaches and the lovely scenery also all the theme parks like Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm If you like that sort of thing.

I would love to live in Ireland or Scotland. I love cold weather. :)

You'd love it, Ireland is a wonderful country & its people are the kindest... Tell me inf you want to go..... I wouldn't mind to go back

a) Where are you from? Spain

b) Do yo u like to live there? Yes, it's a great place

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? There's no reason for not traveling here. Why? If you like wine, we make it, if you like horses, we train them, if you like beaches, we have them (plenty, the most wonderful), if you like mountains, we have them, several natural parks. There's also a interesting cultural life & we are unique partying....

d) But where would you move? Culturally speaking: Greece or Japan. My heart is in Ireland

a) Where are you from? I'm from Portugal!

b) Do yo u like to live there? Yep a lot actually... :)

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? I'm used to people travel and coming to see my city, it has many historic monuments, buildings and it's very famous for it's food and wine :D

No reason whatsoever people shouldn't come... Everyone would enjoy themselves here :p

d) But where would you move? Right now, i wouldn't like to live in any other place. However i always dreamed to travel a lot, i only went as far as London :(

Plans for the future... Who knows?! Living in Japan, Singapore or China really attracts me :)

a) Where are you from? Sweden

b) Do you like to live there? It's all right~

Quite many bands go here :3

c) Why should people travel there? Quite nice nature~

Or why not? Not much to do, unless you like hiking or shopping or sailing or something like that...

d) But where would you move? Tokyo :D

a) Where are you from?

Well, I was born in Korea... but, grow up here in Canada... little northwest of Toronto area... ^^

I love living in Canada...

Well, there are lot of nature conservation part and there is lot of different culture you could explence in city...

If like sky or skate... winter here is long so you could enjoy that... ^^;;;

And there are lot more reason... but, I think it's best to see and explence yourself... ^^

I don't much about moving to other place... I love living here...

But, for visit... I want to go Japan and some part of Europe... there is to many so I can't tell every place... --;;;

a) Where are you from?

Borneo Malaysia

-yes

-Because it;s nice :))

-Korea,Japan, or Switzerland

1. Where are you from? a)Zagreb(Croatia) b) Freiburg(Germany)

2. Do yo u like to live there? a) No b) Yes

3. Why should people travel there? Or why not? a) to travel to Croatia in summer is the best time, bcouz Croatia have seaside and the tourism is famous there.

b) to travel to Germany is also ok, when you like to go out, see some historical places, for exchange students etc...

4. But where would you move? im planing to moove to Canada(maybe) first i have to visit there than i will decided...

but first im planing a trip to japan XD (only visit)

so i still search some company for japan trip. so when is someone interested let me know:)

a) Where are you from?

I originally was born in Latvia and lived there for a very long time. (I consider it as my homeland!)

But now I live in Germany. Somewhere north-west Germany :p

Hm, I wouldn't say that I do not like it here? :D

The living status of german people is REALLY high.

We have a lot of insurances and other stuff that helps people (with the financial things ^^)

However, I really miss my homeland. I miss the food and the mentality people have there.

I guess, in Germany people aren't too close to their families but closer to their 'career' ^^ (I only say this because I experienced that my acquaintances didn't have a lot of contact to their families and sometimes wouldn't even know if they have cousins or aunts... But for me it's a common thing to be really close to my family members...)

I guess. If it's harder to live people will grow together?(?) :o

But. I would recommend anybody to live here. It's really nice ^^

Hm, like I said the status of life is really high. People are driving BMW as their cabs (and I do think that it's a ''expensive car'' :p)

You've got a lot of possibilities to fulfill your dreams or better said - you can study and don't have to worry too much about the financial objects (because the country supports you)

Yeah... if you don't want to worry TOO much about money, you'll be quite happy here. But it doesn't mean that everybody is rich in Germany, LOL! :D I just want to say that it's EASIER here than somewhere else ^^

Hm. When I was little I wanted to move to Osaka because of the Sakuras~ :3

I still like cherry blossoms a lot~

But I think it would be interesting to live for a while in south korea,too (I learned a lot about their culture and it seems interesting)

And Ireland. I really want to travel to Ireland.

The first time I got interested in Ireland was two years ago. We had the topic Ireland/Great Britain and the conflicts between those two countries etc. pp.

I didn't pay too much attention on the historical (I'm really bad with history) points but more on the beautiful landscapes Ireland has. We had some presentations on that - and I just was overwhelmed with the beauty this country has! I still am! :p

Yeah, and they have pubs! WITH REAL PEOPLE PLAYING THE INSTRUMENTS. How cool is that, duuh?!

I really(!!!) want to live there someday ^.^

a) Where are you from? K S A and France but i live in Jeddah

b) Do you like to live there? ahem, no comment ... some personal problems >_

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? it's a good city , if you love to be in the crowd ,then get out at night or like me get out at the morning oh and Jeddah isn't like you see in T V :D

d) But where would you move? i would like to move to U S A or France

1) I live in Romania

2) Hm, well...so and so

3) For the touristic atractions..There are beautiful mountain landscapes, and big gorgeous castles

4) In Japan ^.^

a) I'm from Germany. (but I'm Vietnamese~)

b) Wah~ I love it here so muuuch!

c) It's nice here... and... Oh, I dunno! >.

d) I don't want to move away, Germany is best!

Nya~

• 2 months later...

a.) I'm from the Philippines.

b.) Yes I love my country. No because there are many bastards here XD

c.) People should visit here because..... I don't know >.

d.) I would like to go somewhere that is snowing :D

Where are you from? Belgium

Do you like to live there? Depends...

Why should people travel there? I dunno, In vacation I see some tourist in my city but I don't really understand why they would go there, my city is boring but I guess there is our culture they can see... I think

But where would you move? Nowhere really, I like it here just fine

a) I'm From Syria

b) Yea, I like it..kinda

c) people come here to see the Ancient monuments (Castles,forts, cities,decert ...ect) and for the unique Arabic food we serve.

I donno much about how to make a good Propaganda for something,but this is the best I can say

d) I guess, japane would be geart or spain

Guest FujoshiFTW

a) Where are you from? I'm a Chinese living in Sydney, Australia.

b) Do you like to live there? Yeah. It's alright here. Pretty calm and peaceful.

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? Lots of people come here, whether it's to see the opera house or the harbour bridge. We have a lot of places you could visit and oh yes, they are fun.

d) But where would you move? I'm thinking of moving back to Shanghai, China if I'm granted to be able to teach English in China or something along those lines. Or I might stay here where most of my friends are.

a) Where are you from? South coast of Norway

b) Do you like to live there? Love it!

c) Why should people travel there? Because it looks like this

arendal.jpg

pollen.jpg

And because this town hosts one of the biggest music festivals in Europe on an island :p

Or why not? If you're looking for big nightclubs, large cinema's and museums, this little town is not for you.

d) But where would you move? To a higher hill, into a slightly bigger house, with no neighbours XD

man i love the fact that we have people from all around the world!! pretty sweet! ^^ :p

a) Where are you from? Portugal

b) Do you like to live there? yes i do! :)

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? well... you should visit because we discovered half of the world, in the past... xD joking! you should because it is a really peaceful place and has beautiful sighseeing! ^^

d) But where would you move? Japan!! :D and maybe USA or Italy...

a) Where are you from?-- I'm from philippines

b) Do you like to live there?-- Even though its not as big as other country i really wanted to live here for good

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? d) where would you move-- What i really like about my country is that, aside from many natural resources and tourist attraction , what i can really be proud of are the people livin here they are all so hospitable even though ur not a born citizen here they wont let u feel that u r others..:-

a>

I wish I knew how to QUIT you