Your homeland..?

Oni

a) Where are you from? UK up north.

b) Do you like living there? yes, i really like it here ^^

c) Why should people travel there? um.. i dunno, if you're a big fan of historical sites and landscapes ..then get your a** over here people! LOL

d) But where would you move?

nowhere (that's how much i like it here XDDD)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BRIDGET

• koukoutsi

• .dia

• orenjichan92

a) Where are you from? Indonesia :)

b) Do you like to live there? Of course, but sometimes I wanna go and lived in Europe or Japan^^

c) Why should people travel there? Because we have very beautiful nature and a lot of cultures. I bet Indonesia is a country with most different cultures :D:D and the tourist are loved visit Bali, Yogyakarta, Bromo, etc already :D:D

d) Where would you move? Nope :)

a.I'm from Philippines.

b. liked living there? YES!

c. Why would people travel here? "coz' it's more fun in the Philippines."

d. I like to stay in japan, but since there are heavy earthquakes there...i think italy would be nice. It's pasta ~!!

a) Where are you from?

The Dominican Republic

b) Do you like to live there?

Yes yes!

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not?

They should go there because it's heaven on Earth!

Hmm I currently living in the Netherlands....xD

1) Where are you from?

Greece

2) Do you like to live there?

You'll think I'm crazy but I love it here. It'd be the perfect place to live in if there wasn't bureaucracy, corruption, useless politicians and this huge debt that I'm forced to pay off even though I didn't create it, but well, I like it here.

Many beautiful places to see, monuments, history, sun, friendly people, what more can someone ask for? On the other side it's really disturbing how slow and over carefree people are (last monday I went to the theater and the play started 1 hour later cause people were coming late and we ended up missing the end cause it started raining so I don't know what happens in the end. When the play is scheduled for nine sharp then you must come at least half an hour before or at least at nine and not ten jeez). They're also not eco friendly, it pisses me off every time I see litter laying around. That's pretty much it.

I'd like to stay here if possible but if I really had to move that'd be Spain, Italy or Cyprus nowhere else. We have pretty much the same climate and culture (we're all open, friendly and loud people I guess :p). If I was in a northern european country I'd be so much out of my waters I'd stick out like sore thumb and I hate standing out and it's so freaking cold there so no I'll pass.

1) Where are you from?

Birmingham, UK, but I live in Bristol, UK.

2) Do you like to live there?

Oddly enough, yes. I absolutely love Bristol. It is the city of PIRATES! Also it has a really thriving arts scene and I live directly in the centre of the City, which is really handy for amenities and stuff.

3) Why should people travel there?

Well Bristol is one of the UK's oldest cities, it predates the Norman invasion and was England's largest port city for the longest time. It has excellent sights to see, the aforementioned thriving arts scene which includes both classic and modern art - for example, the city is well known for its graffiti. The people are really nice and friendly and crime is relatively low in comparison with where I'm originally from. I love Bristol to bits!

4) Where would you move?

Well my favourite city in the world is Las Vegas, but I don't think it's a realistic ambition to move there on a permanent basis - at least to the Strip area anyway. So my choice would be Sweden or Finland, due to their standards of living - both countries regularly outperform the UK across the board for living the good life, for sure. I'd say Norway too, but as it isn't an EU country then it'd be harder to move there.

Alternatively - New Zealand. I've actually been considering moving there eventually, but it might be a pipe dream.

a) Where are you from? Greece

b) Do you like to live there? meh,I guess it's ok...the weather sucks

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? Err the sea is really clean(and so are the beaches),we have many beautiful islands and the food is delicious.Also if you're into old historical "stuff" you're gonna love it here!

If you hate hot weather like I do,then save yourselves and never come here!!!

d) But where would you move? either London,Dublin or some city in Japan

a) Where are you from? British Columbia, Canada :)

b) Do you like to live there? It's a great place to live I'm very lucky but I would like to see more of the world

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? Emerald_Lake_Yoho_National_Park_British_Columbia_Canada.jpgVictoria-Parliament-Carriag.jpg because it looks like this and most people are super friendly :D I can't really think of any reasons why not

d) But where would you move? I've always wanted to go to New Zealand, Japan or Poland.

• 1 year later...

-im from Philippines.

-yes, i do like to live here

-there are actually lots of tourist spots here in Phil. but i only know a little of them.

-i don't know if i ever want to move..haha.. i like staying here, maybe bot move, maybe visit other places will do..

a) Where are you from?

- I was born in Shanghai, China.

b) Do you like to live there?

- I live in Philippines now but there, I just do not know. Maybe? It depends on my future plans if it'll change.

- Well, China has a lot of very very beautiful landscapes, mountains, great bodies of water, forests. I'd return to China to visit those places and take pictures. Just very beautiful. I think they'll just have to look out to some people there.

- Two years after I graduate, i'll be moving to New York to study and work there. Still, permanently residing there, depends.

1) I live in Poland.

2) Live here is okay, but would be better...

3) People should visit this country because we have very good food, nice view and many old town to look.

4) Maybe UK or some Skandynawia country... or even Japan :)

I am from Panama

-I live in Panama

-I do not truly find a dislike neither a like to it..

-I think that a lot of people visit here is because of it Canal , it monument of the past and many historic place in the country... or iether it geogrphical place it is located..

-I wouldlike to visit a lot of others country like those from Europe, Asia... but sometimes, or most of the time, I prefer to stay home...

I'm from Nord-Gudbrandsdalen in Norway!

I don't really enjoy living here. The winter is too cold, the summer too warm, the autumn to wet... Don't even get me started on springtime!

But at late spring and early autumn it's quite nice here. It's quite nice to go for a hike every now and then.

Yes, people should travel here because we've got, like, mountains and stuff. You could go on a Muskox-tour and maybe see some wild raindeer, but be warned, due to high taxes, it will be an expensive trip.

I would move to France or the UK, because I love History and those places are crammed with it.

• 2 months later...

a) I'm from Durban, South Africa.

b) Yes, I do like to live here.

c) Durban's pretty laid back and it's got a nice beach (not that I EVER go outside). South Africa also has the wildlife and beautiful scenery. And to donate to help stop rhino poaching foxy5. Reasons not to would probably be the high crime and corruption rates -_-

d) I'd like to visit Japan, but I don't know if I could live there. Maybe England? I'm not very good with languages, so I suppose that limits the amount of places I can move to.

• 2 weeks later...

a) I live in Finland

b) Yeah I like to live in my town and country (:

c)I don't really know why people should travel here or not... :3

d)I would like to move in Japan or America, but for now I'll just stay here in Finland

Where are you from?

I'm from Indonesia, Tarakan to be exact. It is a very tiny island in East Borneo, so you probably never heard of it. But my family moved to Bali years ago, and now I'm studying in Surabaya, a city in East Java. In short, I'm still in Indonesia.

Do you like to live there?

I have to say that I feel comfortable living in Surabaya, but not in Bali. Maybe it's due to the convenience or simply because all the people I know is there, not Bali. But Bali is pretty comfortable once you get used to it.

Why should people travel there?

I don't really know. In Surabaya, everything is there. It has a great number of undiscovered places, but then it is only me because I have poor sense of direction. But the people are fun, they are nice people even though some of them swear at every sentences. In Bali, you will find beaches and religious places. Some are beautiful. Well, I guess I don't pay much attention on whatever around me?

Where would you move?

I'm thinking of England. I mean, I always adore those places with great old buildings. Lol. I don't know much about the cities, though. Sometimes, I'm thinking about New Zealand. I mean, I want to try my Master Degree there one day. I heard it's a great country, peaceful and all that.

• 3 weeks later...

a)Where are you from?

I also Live in the UK, in North West England, in the Yorkshire and Humberside county of course!!

b) Do you like to live there? I guess I do but I don't like the City I live in, I have to agree its boring, there's only a few shopping centres, a few cinemas as well as restaurants and bars but that's it, not very financial friendly, like there's nothing to do if you have no money - except go on Nature Walks if you are into that kind of thing once its not bouncing it down with Rain, don't let this extremely hot summer of 2013 fool you, that was a fluke lol

c) Why should people travel there? Or why not? People should travel to London to see the famous sights Like the Eye, Madam Tousons (probs spelt that wrong but its a famous wax place that do real live and realistic wax statues of famous celebrities), Go see Buckingham Palace to see the Queen of England's home and then they should see Scotland and Wales as tourists lol We also have some fantastic Nature Gateaways like the Lake District,Amusement parks like Alton Towers and Lightwater Valley, plus the beach in Scarborough, Whitby Bay (They say it was home to Bran Stoker if that interests you) and Bridlington on one coast and Blackpool with its tower and Pleasure beach on the other but after seeing all these places, they should go back home lol They shouldn't live here because the employment economy is shite (no jobs so you have to go on the dole, the government take the piss out of you, and its always cold and wet and wind no matter what the season)

d) But where would you move? I have no idea where I would move to, but it will be a warmer climate :)

• 3 months later...

a) Where are you from?

philippines

b ] Do you like to live there?

maybe? 'cause it's a convenient vacation spot.

c ] Why should people travel there? Or why not?

i don't know. i'm not going to stop or convince people.

they have to find out on their own whether they have bad or good impression.

d ] But where would you move?

i'd to visit Japan for tour purpose only so that's a not a choice for me to live in.

if i could just stay here on my country and my hometown, it's fine by me.

fresh humid air and peaceful.

a) Where are you from?

Romania, more exactly from a city called Valcea.

b ] Do you like to live there? & c ] Why should people travel there? Or why not?

I don't like this city so much, i mean is not so special for me, but many people like Valcea because is a very clean city. And about Romania, well this country is beautiful, in it own way, there are a lot places to see one of them is the castle of Vlad Tepes (aka Dracula as is called by the others). But i think every country has great places you can see.

d ] But where would you move?

I don't know yet, somewhere where i'd love to live, a beautiful place where life is much more easy. xD

Where are you from?

I'm from Zurich, Switzerland. Its a beautifull place, the Lake, the architecture, the people, everything is great. Zurich is one of the citys with the most expensive living standards, so thats not so great haha.

Do you like living there?

I love this city, i study at the university of Zurich and i've lived here all my live. The only bad thing is the amount of money you need to survive here.

Why should people travell there?

It's beautifull ^.^

Where would you move?

America or Japan, some of my favourite countrys^^