Have you ever encountered a YAOIO fellow that is so attached to you??

igo-kun

Aloja!!, This question might help me!!,

have you ever encountered a YAOIO fellow that getting so attached to you everytime you are talking???

You know, I might be lying if I am going to say NO because right now as in until this very moment, I am indeed missing that YAOIO fellow of mine. Not even OL since yesterday I guess and I think that fellow is one of the reason why I really love to be here..So HELP ME PLEASE!!!!,.... I am so SAAADDDD and I cant help it!!!-___________-

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• igo-kun

• Nena21

• sarah3161

• Marygrace94

Yes, I have YaoiOtaku fellows that I would terribly miss if they wouldn't be online or if we wouldn't get to talk for a few days. :leaf7:

Hugs for you sweetie, hope your friend is all right! foxy3

Yes, I have YaoiOtaku fellows that I would terribly miss if they wouldn't be online or if we wouldn't get to talk for a few days.

Hugs for you sweetie, hope your friend is all right!

--------------------------------

Thats exactly.. The moment we've been that so attached, I feel like dying if that fellow is not OL...Huhuhuhu,..hope to chat and to bond with that fellow so soon,...Reallt missing that,...

Guest FujoshiFTW

I would certainly miss them, but I wouldn't go as far as to proclaim that I'll die if I don't talk or see them in a few days time. (As my friends tease me; cold-blooded as always XD) Since you guys are so great, a hug for you all! 8D Lol.

• 10 months later...

There are definitely some YO members here that I have made very good friends with and whom I admire and respect.

I will not drop specific names to avoid nepotism.

However, there is someone who is just....so...uhm...

01a4cdd6.gif

Yes I do have such a friend here ,actually most of the time Im OL cuz of him.I also gona miss him alot if he is not around .He was and he'll be always like a brother to me no matter what happens.I also wana ty that person for been such an awesome friend of mine!

the first thing i do when opening my PC is to check my YO friends ^_^

sometimes i like to read some of the comments or looks at their pictures... ^_^

yup, i would really get sad if YO gets blocked here >_

• 1 year later...