Feeling lonely

hama71

FeelingLonely.jpg

This poem was written basis on manga 'Castles Mango'...

The background was from ch 6 cover of 'Castles Mango' from the magazine...

There was some misunderstanding between two main characters...

The boy did wan't to fall in love the man but somehow he start have feeling for him...

But, man start to make a distance between them...

I write this basis on boy's feeling...

Well, it's been a while I write so this isn't good...

But, I hope you enjoy... lease the picture... ^^;;

• Like 8

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hama71

• 현애

• hinata--chan

• boysbeforeflowers34.

Wah Imo~~~Sugoi~~

i can felt it ....that character so lonely...

and maybe he have a lil bit wondering why his friend stand away from him..

btw i like it :)

• Like 1

Wah Imo~~~Sugoi~~

i can felt it ....that character so lonely...

and maybe he have a lil bit wondering why his friend stand away from him..

btw i like it :)

Well this manga somehow still didn't have any translate one out...

Only the chn one out there...

Well some one I know did translate first 5 story in Korean at beginning but she stop doing that...

So I just get the chn one and looking at that pictures... --;;;

But, still better then nothing... ^^;;;

Well, Togame(I thing this is name) is AV director and Sibaoka(I also think this is boy's name) is help her mother love hotel 'Castles Mango' that his late father left for them...

Sibaoka go to well upper class highschool with scholarchip...

One day Togame's AV team come to 'Castles Mango' to shooting movie... the hotal each room has very unique stuff in it...

But, first meeting of this two was the worse and Sibaoka found out Togame is gay...

Togame look get close to Sibaoka's brother Saito... the reason was Saito remind him of his late brother... --

So Sibaoka didn't know and though Togame is try to get close to Saito for other reason... ^^;;;

Sibaoka tick Togame that they slept together... Togame feel responsible for what he did so they decide to go out...

But, Sibaoka plan was just play along like they are couple(well Togame agains with slept with minor so... he told Sibaoka that he will not do anything until Sibaoka graduate highschool...) and said goodbey... but, just time past by Sibaoka start to get close to Togame... and start have feeling... but, one day... Sibaoka's classmate as him to go firework with him with two girl... he somehow said yes and Togame later ask Sibaoka but he said he couldn't... but, Togame's co-worker as him to go because he need to buy something from there... And saw Sibaoka with girl... But... it was just helping his classmate... girl he want to go out said she will bring her friend so that was why Sibaoka was been ask out...

For that Togame miss understand that Sibaoka better of with girl then with him... that is why he start having distance between them...

Well, it's hard to tell every little detail... just general story line behind this poem... ^^;;;

It's best to read it for yourself... but... only problem is there isn't any eng translate one... --

I hope some one will do it soon... ^^

• Like 1

I found out

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
did translate 'Castles Mango' vol.1...

If any want want to see go there... ^^

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...