• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uruha

• chiakaiyuki

• Kisecchi

• lotusflower

My best friend who is into all of that stuff says tarot cards are often misread and therefore dangerous XD

She says Angel Cards are much better....

I have had both read and they have generally been accurate, key word being generally - like horoscopes the readings given tend to be so general they could apply to anyone.

• Like 1

yes your tru but i am read tarots cards since i was 13 and i always trused tarot and i want to now whom trusting the tarot and are you ever asked for real love

thanks for your options i road the many people futures but i got hurt if you now more please tell me if you loved the special card tell me its interesting

yes its very bad to tell someone bad news and also knowing secret of peoples life is painfull and knowing something bad about a person you believe and cant tell

No card has any power the power is in the person. I knew this guy that could read radom words out of books and it would tell you the future. I like runes but I do have two decks of Tarot cards. So what is it you would like to know :)

Yup, my friend and I have before and both own a set. What is really creepy is one time she was doing my fortune and for one section of the spread it was supposed to represent "YOU" and it was "the Devil" haha :msn_red_fox 14

I know that it means someone who indulges in pleasure without temperance, it was just surprising.

• 1 month later...

I've tried to do some future-telling but with a little success;) But I like these magic games. I use the scandinavian runes usually though.

• 2 weeks later...