Spider be gone!

Kisaru

Oooooookay. So. I'm not a big fan of spiders, but I'm not necessarily afraid of them. That being said... I nearly shit bricks when one the size of my fist came crawling across my computer desk and right over my hand.

No. Just HELL no. :msn_red_fox 11

So after I recovered from my girly little scream and climbed down off the chair that I had kicked clear across the room, I went in search of the little bugger.

And when I found it, I went completely batshit crazy on the thing with my sister's Statistics book. Hopefully she won't mind the great big greasy stain the spider remains left on the back cover.

:msn_red_fox 2

• Like 2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ネイト

• SailorRishi

• sarah3161

• Belita

Aww poor spidey..I don't mind the normal ones its the jumping ones I fear. Something about a spider that can fling itself at your face just doesn't sit well with me o.o

• 5 months later...

Lol that's sad for the poor spider, are you aware that the spider was more scared of you than you of it? I'm not a fan either, I would scream my lungs out if a big one walks near me touches me...but I wouldn't kill it. After calming down I would find away to set it free in the wild...

Ew ew ew, we had once a spider like also big as my hand and it was just fucking ugly! xD I stared it, made a photo of it and walked away.

LOL.. maybe i'll scream if it touches me!!! but if not,, then i'll go kill it,, well unless if it's really big like a hand of a person, i'll let my dad kill it (sorry spidey) .. hahaha.. XD

hmm if it touched me ... i would jump up and down and scream and run backwards with my eyes on it all the time

then i would set my room on fire and call my insurance company ^^

@ xusernamex

LOL!!!

I'm not really afraid of them, but if it really were that HUGE i would turn psychotic and would only rest assured until i would have squashed it, kill it, set it on fire, poison it or whatever... O_o

• Like 1

normal ones don't scare me,,, even though i have never seen a big one ,i am sure it will case a panic for me and a heart attack to my younger sister

but the thing i can’t stand (phobia) is Cockroach //x_x//

• Like 1

Well.. i wouldnt enter the room if i see a big/small Spider O_o and wouldnt kill one anyway.. it's not fair, the spider has a life too ya know.. let it go free outside! ^o^

just.. dont make me go near Spiders.. lol

@N

LMAO burn your room? dude you made me laugh with tears! XDDDD

• Like 1

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! D: poor fella,it just wanted someone to play tag with :(

I really like spiders! Big ones,small ones,hairy and jumping ones..for some reason I think they're cute xD

• 5 weeks later...

Have you ever thoguht that when you see a spider or spider web, you suddenly turn ninja? Maybe spiders bring out the ninjas in all of us.....

Ooh we have one of those big electronic spiders, my dad used it to freak out my mum. (Her reaction was priceless XD)

I'm not really scared of spiders much. I have tons living in my bedroom atm and some are poisonous...I'm leaving them alone for now and they've never bitten me, so I'm good with them. But if they are on my bed I will smash them and tell them to go to hell until they are sorry for crossing paths with me. :cuteonion43::Red_fox5::Red_fox12:onion0

Oooooookay. So. I'm not a big fan of spiders, but I'm not necessarily afraid of them. That being said... I nearly shit bricks when one the size of my fist came crawling across my computer desk and right over my hand.

No. Just HELL no.

So after I recovered from my girly little scream and climbed down off the chair that I had kicked clear across the room, I went in search of the little bugger. And when I found it, I went completely batshit crazy on the thing with my sister's Statistics book. Hopefully she won't mind the great big greasy stain the spider remains left on the back cover.

:msn_red_fox 2

Ok dude that was funny!! If something that big landed on me, i'd probably screaml cry, panic and then pass out from lack of oxygen lol I wouldnt be able to go near it. I'm very scared of them, they look so unnatural, creepy looking and sooo silent!! I blame my fear on the film "IT" by Stephen King ..........

• 1 year later...