Say what ever you want II

Saga

I am taking this opportunity to share the long-awaited Takumi-kun story I have been working on for quite some time. To the supporters of the Morita x Suzuki pairing, I am sure you are gonna love this. You will also see a different side of Gii and Akaike here. I hope I have done justice to the characters. This has been a dream story for me. I am happy it's come true.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

Just...curious... is it a bad sign when you tell your lover that you love them for the first time...and then they go silent on you afterward for a pretty good while? -Sweatdrops-

Just...curious... is it a bad sign when you tell your lover that you love them for the first time...and then they go silent on you afterward for a pretty good while? -Sweatdrops-

i think yes. I mean, he/she is already your lover right? And out of the blue you told him/her that you love him/her for the first time? If it's me that had been told to, I'll think "So what are we doing up until now? We're going out yet you don't love me?" Yeah, something like that. But this is just my opinion. I've never been in love yet :D And don't want to try it also, not yet( too young) XD

so pissed about my boyfriend! i saw him with his ex-girlfriend awhile ago! and now i can't seem to contact him!

there are so many thoughts entering my mind now! i do trust my boyfriend but i can't control my feelings right now!

i think yes. I mean, he/she is already your lover right? And out of the blue you told him/her that you love him/her for the first time? If it's me that had been told to, I'll think "So what are we doing up until now? We're going out yet you don't love me?" Yeah, something like that. But this is just my opinion. I've never been in love yet :D And don't want to try it also, not yet( too young) XD

Well, not too long after I posted this, he replies with 'I think I'm falling for you.' Gah. I dunno if he's just a bit scared or what, but I feel really...self concious. XD

After a great, fun, delicious christmas time with the family...

Came the huge painin tha'arse that's my work...

Yesterday i drove from one point to the other of my country...did more than 1000km in less than 24hours...

All this to get to this point......... You guys....Hope you all had a great great christmas, and hopefully you had a lot of fun too :**

Now come's new year's celebration!!! :p

• Like 3

on that super junior song "super girl" the way they say "super" sounds a lot like "chupa" wich, in brazilian portuguese means "to suck". so everytime i listen i understand like that "oh my chupagirl.." / "Oh my suckinggirl.."

hahahah!

i just had to share that!! hahaha

• Like 5

Just finished taking up the proof reader test >.>

Such a headache... the test was too long for beginners...

NO MERCY.

Now I'm hungry... XD

Hope I'll pass though XD

i wonder if i can get off with suffering from a severe case of pms if i walk into court wearing my ex's balls as earrings...

lmao!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha! Just read an article about a newly formed political group, who apparently, after the election in 2013, wants to ban sex!

Does this group know nothing? If people don't shag...well, then people will stop existing :p

This is Norway, there's hardly anything else to do for fun besides having sex! lol There's a reason people in this country has the most one night stands than any other in Europe XD

I should think so. After I read the article I actually checked the date to make sure it wasn't 1.April XD

I think the main brain in this whole thing has been dumped by his/her gf/bf and so they want to ban the pleasure off from other people's lives. ;D ;D ;D ;D Or it's an old man that can't get it up and...you got my point,right? LMAO.

Hahaha, I thought the exact same thing, Saga. There was actually a picture of the founder of the group, and you're pretty spot on with the old man. Oh and he also said "Every pregnant woman will still be assumed to be a virgin. Because if Virgin Mary can do it, everyone can."

...XP some people need to lay off their medication...or start taking it XD

"Every pregnant woman will still be assumed to be a virgin. Because if Virgin Mary can do it, everyone can."

Now....holly shit!!! That's the sign that the world is ending for sure XDDDDDDDDDD

• Like 2

so... no sex... pregnant woman are virgin...

what's next? Birds live under water and cows can fly?

are they for real?! it is official that the world has gone crazy!!

they lost it...

• Like 2