Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Hisaki

Thank you :D

Whoever draw this...it's a genius...i fell in love with many of his/her drawings :p

I have 3 different ones, avatar, profile pic and sig.... So so good *___*

@ Belita

Yeah *___* I really love him/her. When i saw her Deviantart, i immediately watched him/her XD. w00t

Haha, *Q* its indeed so good

• Like 1

THANK YOU everyone for the lovely christmas and new year-wishes!

I was so happy to see my inbox filled, just got home.

I've missed everyone, it's nice to be back~

Gosh!! his show was canceled because it was not apropriate?!

WTF?!

Don't you know what fanservice is?! i'm pissed of right now!! is because of this mentality that i have to go all the way to Korea/Japan to see some real action!! (not that i'm complaining because i love to "go there". just saying is anoying to be seen as something bad in the West side... )

here the news:

i'm wondering... how to keep motivated at work when you *hate* your boss but you *need* your job?

uh, find some inspiration or something that makes you feel like working XD :D that's what I do everytime in school :D

• Like 1

Do you know when you're talking on the phone with a really useless, rude person, and all you want is to become a wizard, go straight were that person is by flying or whatever and kick his/her ass?!!!???

Yeah...me too.... >(

I have got to finish writing this fanfic by the end of January. My readers have been waiting for too long. That's why this writer's block needs to vanish right now! :p

Dear Hino Matsuri,

I just wanted to ask;

What are you thinking -some other things- while writing

the "Vampire Knight" story?

the curious one,

cloudy :)

I hate the exams period :msn_red_fox 13

i know how you feel, i just finished my exams,the period when i was like someone else, people talks and i just look apathetic at them. and everything in my hand falls .... >_

well, good luck with your exams :D:D:D remember to have a big party when you finish to cool your self

konata.jpg

• Like 1