Say what ever you want II

Saga

@ Nicicia

omg. WHOOO!? WHAATT!? WHEEERE!? -doesn't actually never watch BL movies because... so dramatic T^T-

And are you a RPC orso? ;3;

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Nicicia

omg. WHOOO!? WHAATT!? WHEEERE!? -doesn't actually never watch BL movies because... so dramatic T^T-

And are you a RPC orso? ;3;

I feel kinda stupid asking this but, what does RPC mean? ...XD

I was so surprised I actually found asian bl stuff, haha, I usually depend on the good people of this forum to upload it.

I'll upload the movies when I'm done downloading them ;)

@ nicicia

RPC is remake picture character, i thought you were one because of your signature... its i really guess a remade picture ;3;

Yeah true. ah well, posting is good for us all *__*

@Hizaki

If by remake you mean take pictures someone else made and edit them with ps, then I don't really remake pictures. I drew the signature myself though :)

I just found Gorgeous Carat in a fucking bookshop!!!! *spazzes*

Yaoi + free coffee = Instant Win ^^

I bought volume 1 :D

Too bad volume 2 was £20 and volume 3 was £50 XD

They had Junjou Romantica v2 and 1-4 of FAKE... but ... no more money....

Why do i always get involved with the gang leader???

Huh...im too old to have a big fight anymore...

i cant even hit the volleyball properly today...

I lost too much weight...i think...

Damn asthma is weakening me...T_T

@ Nicicia, no I don't meant that with ps. I meant with sai, like; the original is a naruto picture, and you edit it to your own OC. thats what i meant ;p ah, i see. can be, it really looked RPC-ish to me xD since the sister of a good friend of mine has almost the same look as the purple haired ;3 and she is a rpc x3.

@ Nicicia, no I don't meant that with ps. I meant with sai, like; the original is a naruto picture, and you edit it to your own OC. thats what i meant ;p ah, i see. can be, it really looked RPC-ish to me xD since the sister of a good friend of mine has almost the same look as the purple haired ;3 and she is a rpc x3.

Oh, I see...I get what you mean now XD What I do is I usually draw my original characters, or fanart, all from scratch. I use sai and ps :)

• Like 1

Oh, I see...I get what you mean now XD What I do is I usually draw my original characters, or fanart, all from scratch. I use sai and ps :)

Ooh, so actually, you pick a picture and draw the character to your character or...?

ROFL, when i looked at my green stripes, i went with my mouse over it and I thought there stood: "Hizaki is a glorious BACON of light"

I was like: WHUUUT XD.

from POTC: At World's End

Jack Sparrow: I know those cannons. It's the Pearl.

Man in Jail: The Black Pearl? I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.

Jack Sparrow: No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?

L

O

L

you're such a crazy human being jack!

-you have a point-

XDD

Women have been proved to be able to smell fear. You hear that boys? Girls will always be able to tell when you are scared. Haha XD

• Like 1