• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

It sucks to know, your company is laying off, an employee YOU hired 6 months ago which was doing a great job, you were actually happy that she was around, great person, great working skills....only because she was the newest girl... They're cutting on expenses, and she was the first to be laid-off....

No seriously....i am so pissed off right now!!!

My boss, didn't even ask for my opinion, did not inform me, that he would be firing a person from my OWN personel, which i'm supposed to be MANAGING!!!!!

What the fuck?!

And the kid actually REALLY needed the job....God Dammit!!!!

I went outside with my baby nephew !! thanks to him I got lot of girls attention till my nephew attacked one woman's boobies loool . I would say I'm proud of him :D:p

• Like 2

2 fuckin'hours meeting completely pointless!!!!

Don't go around telling shit i already know you damn bastards........

Was this the reason i lost my precious rest day???

Well F*** Y***!!!

• Like 2

I went outside with my baby nephew !! thanks to him I got lot of girls attention till my nephew attacked one woman's boobies loool . I would say I'm proud of him :D:p

naugthy roomie!!!

@yuu yeahhh.. aham...,

---------------------

people here at work are mad with me cause i didn't warned them that last saturday was the birthday of my dad - our old boss.

come on.. if *you're* interested, *you* should ask! besides... i don't support ass-kissers.

I really want more real life friends who are yaoi fans :p I gotta start asking more of my friends' friends if they know what yaoi is XD

@ nicicia

The Samoyed dogs are really really friendly and some say they are the only dogs that can 'laugh' :D They are pretty big dogs, not huge though. :)

@ Rei

Oh my god. those are so... hug hug hugable.... *______________________________*

I want a ... damn it i forgot the name :( but i already have Pebbles :B the... famous dog -v-

@ nicicia

The Samoyed dogs are really really friendly and some say they are the only dogs that can 'laugh' :D They are pretty big dogs, not huge though. :)

They can laugh? Haha, interesting :D I love big dogs! Definitely my style. I'm getting a dog as soon as I have the space for one. I'm either getting a husky, samoyed, akita or malamut ;)