Say what ever you want II

Saga

@ nicicia

Yeah, kind of, this is their 'laugh' :D

tintin_samoyed04.jpg_w450.jpg

And here's the mature dog

samoyed-dog-1.jpg

So adorable!! It really looks like it's smiling :D Puppies are cute of course, but the adults look so gorgeous too! I love that thick fur :)

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

Just found out the King of Norway is on Twitter, and a lot of his tweets are actually pretty funny XD

"My speech was cooler before they made me switch the My Little Pony part with stuff about the Arabian spring..."

If there is anyone who feel like talking about intelligent dramas, movies, anime, and tv shows (both asian and non-asian) just pm me whenever you want :) I love mind games/mystery stuff ;)

Of course, you can pm about other stuff too, if you want ^^ XD

Don't leave anything to say!

Don't leave anything to do!

Don't leave space for regret or sadness!

just enjoy the presence of the other as much as you can... because one day that person won't be here anymore...

i'm just pleased to know that my psychological age is only 2 years younger than my actual age.

there is a comfort in knowing that the gap is very close. i would have been worried if it got too young or too old.

i need to declutter the apaato again. gyaaah!

oh man...the last Cranberries album "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee" has only ONE song that i like! How sad. I hope their reunion album this february will be worth the hiatus.

I figure everybody could use a laugh every now and then, soooo~ Here's a few of my favorite strips to make you smile. At least...I hope they make you smile. XD

75194_110031872398964_100001764558235_71891_6239620_n.jpg

SA_0053_small.jpg

SA_0068_small.jpg

SA_0676_small.jpg

• Like 1

Today my dad called me and told me that I will have a brother !!! it pissed me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! allright he have 4 child , no need more child anyhow....

Today my dad called me and told me that I will have a brother !!! it pissed me off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! allright he have 4 child , no need more child anyhow....

roooomieeeeeee!!! you'll have a brother!!! ok, now that the shock is gone, let's celebrate! it's a new life coming!!