Say what ever you want II

Saga

@Cherry.. well I'm still shocked and pissed, so not good time for celebrate anyhow and not only me, I mean my sisters are damn pissed about it also.. good luck to my dad !! -__-

• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 鼠ドル

• Saga

• nicicia

• K

Top Posters In This Topic

@yuu

ok then.. let's wait for you to not be so pissed anymore.. but well.. at least be pissed with your dad, not your brother/sister, poor thing!

:leaf9::leaf9:

Sometimes...i just wish i could be more myself instead of pretending i'm something i'm not and definitely wont ever ever be...

@ Belita

I got the same things too, and I also am getting mad for it, but life's short. So I can't be mad, just relax a bit, forgive your self. and smile, at least. I hope you're going to be happy then, dear D:

@ Hizaki

I got the same things too, and I also am getting mad for it, but life's short. So I can't be mad, just relax a bit, forgive your self. and smile, at least. I hope you're going to be happy then, dear D:

Starting to feel whole lot better sweetie ;)

Thank you :**

...After 3 days of my pc crashing repeatedly, I HAVE A LAPTOP.

No wireless internet, so I'm still study-bound.... but at least I can download yaoi now :D

*happy dance*

It's finished!! Thank the Lords!

32 page report, that i shouldn't be writting, cause it's none of my business and i just hate to use a calculator at 01:34am...

I'm goin'to bed! night night........... -__-

I am just wondering how stupid people can be and how annoying is that I can't recall what song is stabbing my head for already 3 hours...