Real NASL (Name Age Sex Locatio)..

alex020

Just a Survey

a) Ur NASL

b) What r u looking for on this site (ofcourse aside from BL dramas, animes...what i meant is like friendship, relationship something personal)

--I'll start

a) I'm Alex and i'm 20 Male from the Philippines

b) I'm looking for real friends coz i know its cool having a friends from all over the world w/ the same interest in life..:-)

I Wish I Knew How to Quit You

444101.jpg

• Like 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• yin_yang_lover

• Yujiko

• ~Ashton~

As you may guess from my user ID my name is Paul, 21 y.o. and I live in Amsterdam, Holland.

I like to be on this Forum for making friends with other fanboys (and fangirls too) with a love for everything related to Yaoi. :)

• Like 1

--> Sofia, i'm 29 and i'm from Portugal :p

--> I'm here because since the very beggining i love this place, i love everything about it, which include all the fantastic users... Me luvs ya all :*

• Like 1

ok, let´'s go

- my name is indira, i'm a 26 year old brazilian girl =]

- i'm here 'cause it's fun! hehe. and i'm looking for new friends ofc.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

let's see...my real name is Mihaela ^_^ in less than a month i'll be 24...i'm from Romania,i'm here because i like all that means japanese culture and last but not least because i like this forum and the people in it very much *hugs*

• Like 1

Hi Im Maricar, 20, also from the Philippines ^____^

Nice meeting everybody :))

I found this place after our town was destroyed by a flash flood and recovering from some kind of family problem was hard. Met a lot of people here and become friends with some. This place was my salvation. Everybody was so sweet and so friendly. I wish I found it earlier on. Haha.

Wow, what i said deviates from the topic. Gomen. But this is really what i felt :))

• Like 3

hi

i'm sara 17 from Iran

at first i just come for download but now just for making friends .

last year when all of my friendds were to stressed for university entrance exams i was so happy just because of this site .

i just found another reason .

i live in an homophobic country so i'm sure there aren't too many people from my country here . ( this is an important thing for me . )

• Like 3

Hi...

I'm Hoshichan or Star from Thailand...

1978 was the year I was born...

I know YO from Takumi kun series....

So glad to know this place!!!

Made me really happy & fun :)

• Like 1

Hi to everyone here;) I'm Justina from Lithuania, 26 years old;)

Hmm, I've found YO forum when I was actually searching for Mirage of blaze communities:) (I'm so much into that story:D) So I find MOB club here and I began to visit this forum too;)

• Like 1

Well hello there to everyone, my real name is Vladislav but most of the American people call me Vlad... I am 20 years old.. and I am here mostly to RolePlay and search for friends and who knows may be something more :) Oh yea... I live in Bulgaria.. Europe :D

• Like 3

I'm Adrian I'm 19 and a male which people sometimes mistake me as a female <. i from the united states and here looking for friends interacting with people who like yaoi>

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there, my name is Dragana (which means beloved/darling ). I'm a 20 year old girl from a small and boring country in

Europe - Serbia.

I'm here to have fun and make friends with people with same interests from all over the world. ^^

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm Sarah, 17 years old and from Germany. I'm here 'cause I love yaoi and wanted to talk with nice people about it and other hobbys. :)

And because of some downloads xD

My name is Tim, I'm 23 years old from the normally sunny shores of California. I'm here to make new friends, roleplay and enjoy yaoi with new people.

Hi my name is Ami, I'm 34 (whoah that just sounded old to me,I've only been 34 for 2 days yet),I reside in Connecticut, currently the"police state":( I joined to meet people like me,have fun,try new things,and read new yaoi.I found YO while looking for yaoi novels to download and read and was impressed with the selection. I'm Though I'm shy even for my age I will explore this delicious forum and be socialable:-)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Tomislav (ugh... I hate my name, so I rather use Aoi), 17, from Croatia.

I'm here to be myself, to be friends with people who like the same stuff I do, and to have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Ionela ( creapy name ..I like Yola more )-I'm a girl - ,I'm 16 years old and I live in Romania ( Dracula's country ).

I'm here for making new friends that loves the same thing that I do : yaoi .

• Like 1