Body parts

alex020

Just a Survey:

Which part of your Body do you think is SEXY? And why do you say so?

I'll Start:

- I think its my CHEST..lol..coz most of my friends say i am sexy whenever i'm wearing a body fit shirt, idk if they r just joking aroud or something but for me i think it is really my CHEST..lol

I Wish I Knew How to Quit You
  • Like 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• Dev

• BlueRayman

• Sly Blue

My waist!!!!O.o My bestie say my waist looks like a females and won't stop hugging by my waist now o.OI think he's either teasing me or he really likes me o.O idk

• Like 2

Hmm. I think that my hands are the most beautiful part of my body (or maybe was, because I'got a scar on my left hand:-/). And my long hair, athough it has the color of the wood that was in the water for too long;) And maybe my dark blue eyes aren't so bad too;) (ha, what an egocentrism of me, ne?;D)

• Like 2

I think my eyes, since my eyes are big and i have big black/brown Irises,

though i don't like my eyes T__T but people are complimenting me for my eyes -sits in corner-

• Like 2

I think the sexiest body part I have is my brain.

People find it engaging, naughty and inviting. :)

yes dear, it is ;]

in myself... i like my waist. i guess it is feminine and make me curvy (a good curvy. haha) whenever i use some clothes that would value that. =]

• Like 2

i never know how to answer this question...

because i don't really have anything that i actually like a lot in me...

but saying nothing is just awful right? well... i shall make an effort

*thinking*

oh well... i think that what does not bother me that much is my eyes, probably... they are plain brown though (green is my fav eye colour).

but for me eyes are the best aspect of the face... it is said that they reflect our soul...

anyway, that's it.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am told my thin neck is realy sex but I think my eyes are sexy to my because they are brown with a little gold in them. My eyes change with my moods and with the light.

i dont know...I had never thought that way about myself ....

but sometimes the mothers of my friends or neither my friends told me that i have a nice body and can provide much of kid (this is mean i am an object of lust?..lol)..........I cant see it as a compliment.......

I like my legs and mouth/jaw area ^-^;;

My friends tell me not to wear shorts because my legs make it look innapropriate Σ(゚Д゚)

And I like my own lips, but it sounds lonely >w

• 2 years later...

my hair specially when i headbang; it's magnificent.

it's gonna be more fabulous since i'm thinking of dying my hair blue. p:

I guess it would be my waist I'm told, my sister says I I'm so slim that I should of been the girl not her. It took me a moment to think of a part of my body without a scar or that's not been broken lol.

That is one question id never be able to answer. I dont think any part is sexy. Bad to say but that's just me. If you'd ask the hubs he'd say boobs lol.

It is a really hard question to answer I don't really like any part of myself I had to think hard about it. Sitting here typing I quite like my hands lol but thats just because I painted my nails last night

Hump, this make's me remember my school day's they always say that I have a nice butt,:cuteonion46:

Oh my it always happen when they ask "witch part of the body do you really like?" ...

It hasn't always been like this but I really like my eyes now :D I have big eyes with naturally super long eyelashes :D and they change colours :D

I can't seem to decide between cheeks, eyes, nose and my butt

giphy.gif

Sexiness comes from the whole package and the inner person complimenting that attractive exterior.

I've been complimented on my eyes, lips and butt. Not sure which I would say is MY most "sexiest" feature.

I have a thing for people with a pert round bottom, strong chest and pouty kissable lips are always a bonus ^_~

@_@ I don't which part of my body is the sexiest, 'cause almost everyone compliments each part of my body and/or envies it. xDDD But, I guess I'll say my hair cause I love it xDDD and also get the most compliments for it. xDDD

• 1 month later...

My hair and eyes definitely..!! love my eyes...love my hair....never get tired of raking my fingers through them...!!