Body parts

alex020

I can tell you what part of the body I think is sexy and attractive, but when it comes to me, I'm a little hesitant. *looks down* Hm, well to be honest, my cock. : ) I think my cock is sexy as hell. I also really like my chest and stomach. Also my hair and eyes. Silky black and my eyes, green with a gold ring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• Dev

• BlueRayman

• Sly Blue

My hair- because... they are long... and dark-blonde... and shining O.o and long xD??

Waistlines- YOUTHFULNESS, THINNES, AWSOMENESS ;D!

nipples- my bf have got more sexy nipples, but only I have got pierced one xD and it's my fetish

My bones?

I love my collarbones, my fingers and I adore my spine.

Possibly, the greatest compliment I ever received was given by a doctor who was inspecting an x-ray of my torn foot ligaments and commenting how I have graceful bones (due to ballet no doubt). And I was so proud rabbit6

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I'd go with the eyes. Seen them. Gorgeous.

As for me, I don't know. I don't really notice myself. But lately, some people have been telling me that I have some sexy parts. Hmm, they said my hair looks both cool and sexy. Sexy when I brush it backwards and cool when I tie or use headband to push it back and also it's raven-black, thick and shiny. Err, my jawline. I don't know what's with it, many people say they like my jawline. And not a body part but still part of me, they said my voice sounds very sexy. Can a voice be called sexy? It's weird.

I honestly can't bring myself to believe those things [facepalm].

• 2 weeks later...

Voices can be totally sexy! Yours sounded sexy and cute to me :p

I like your voice!

For body parts... I find it hard to say one part for you because I like the shape of your lips and your eyes. I really like the shape of your eyes and how you look when you smile :)

,You're being serious here? O.o

Sounds.... creepy to me. *smiles*

• 2 weeks later...

Mhm... heheh what an interesting thread. Well, I think my legs are sexy. Since they are quite fit and thick. But my bf and friends find my hair or breast sexy xD But I prefer my legs ~

Probably my figure; I have an hourglass shape and long legs so I look proportional even when I gain weight. I also like the shape of my mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

My hips, basically because my favorite body-part is the hipbone - I just love how it feels

:cuteonion57:

I'm allowed to list another thing...right?

I must say I've liked my butt a lot lately, I've been told by...several people that its nice looking and my friend has a habit of sneaking up behind me and groping it.

Hmph.

Mine is my eyes... people say they look a little too captivating... I just don't know if that's true... Oh. and a guy in my class whispered to me that I have a nice ass (Trust me you do not want to know what happened to that guy when he said that to me:hamtaro-005 (21):)