I Dont Have My Valentine This Valentine,.....

igo-kun

I just want to shout whats inside,.. and I am terribly missing being happy once again...., And this February I think i'll just be a mediocre with my acts....,

This is just a shares of my feeling inside... YOU??, Are you planning an extravagant Valentine's day???( How I envy you somehow)

SIGHS !!! -______-,

• Like 1

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SailorRishi

• jajajajajajajajachan

• DeepBlueSea_03

• mixlol

i would have to have a valentine for that! lol

since i don't... i guess i'll save the money and give myself something nice ;]

haha

yes! let's celebrate Valentine!!

wait... there is something really important missing... *thinking*

tchh! the BF/GF of course!! oh well... i guess i'll just celebrate with myself then!! xD

in the end i can save money right? right?

damn! another year alone...

since im not an christian or catolik, i never celebrate the valentine too. but i'll always get chocolate every valentines moment from people around me. like last week, my dad giv me chocolate from malaysia, rounded and bitter, but very sweet on inside, i got toothache after eat 5 pcs, i'll cry all night.

every year on valentines moment usually i get 4-6 kilos chocolate.......typically i share it wit my family and neighbours, especially with children.....

Why you need a day to show your loving what to say or give nice. I guess it's more important every day to make it clear that loving one loves him. Valentin's day ia also the one invented holiday, valentine's cards and flowers of the industry. clearly also has a history of the holiday, but that was exploited by the people (like all other things).

therefore you should not care that you're going to spend the Valentine's Day alone.....

• Like 1

According to one legend, Valentine actually sent the first "valentine" greeting himself. While in prison, it is believed that Valentine fell in love with a young girl — who may have been his jailor's daughter — who visited him during his confinement. Before his death, it is alleged that he wrote her a letter, which he signed "From your Valentine". And you know why is celebrated in February... to christianize a pagan Roman festivity...Lupercalia which traditionally celebrated the beginning of the Spring and it was a time for purification. Nothing to do with love......

So I agree with Rishi.. show your love every day not just one day....I have never celebrated Valentine's day even when I had a bf.... bec I celebrated it 365 days a year......

• Like 2

I dont have any plans, but thats not why I'm posting here it's because I think it’s stupid to spend all that money on one day. If you love someone, you should show them that every single day with material goods and just gestures in general. If you only do so once a year, That relationship won’t last very long in my opinion. That’s why I don’t feel bad about or care I’m single on Valentine’s day. It’s become a stupid event to make single people (or someone recently become single) feel shit and make some desperate to get a date xD I am neither. This is just my opinion. I felt like ranting xDD

Hai, I won't be doing anything either ^__^

I just give other people things like candies and cards so they can be happy~

Usually, I'll try my hardest to find the kid with nothing and I'll give some to them as well ♪

I agree with SailorRishi (ne,,should I call you Rishi? ^-^) because, for the most part, love should be spread throughout the year

Its so true *owo*

• Like 1

Valentines Day is my mother's birthday, so I will be celebrating, but not in the traditional sense. No doubt she'll be getting a lot of chocolate XD

A lot of people asked me, I denied them all... I am not really into it ;P -Always alone, I spend all my valentine alone... at least, a girl gave me some gifts... o_O;;-

• 2 weeks later...

I never celebrate Valentine, not only because of I haven't a boyfriend yet but also for me not only in Valentine's day that you can show your love to another person. It's better to show your love to others every day & every time...

And give them more attention, caring, love, faith & security that was better I thought than a box of chocolate / a bucket of flower....

Valentine is kind of forbidden thing in my religion too, but I support it when others celebrate it either because every people have a right to be happy whatever & whenever they want... ^^;;

i agree with SailorRishi and Kai

i only give some flowers and chocolate to my mother and sisters, back at school i used to give to my best friends some chocolate