Help! My Seceret of Loving Yaoi has been revealed....TT^TT....

Kasuku

OMGEE!!! Help Me guys:cuteonion58:......I hide my Yaoi addictions but now.....Oh My Gosh!

Its been revealed already! and Under classman of mine found out I Love Yaoi!

Its a He....and Thats "He" is my sisters classmate! "He"asked my sister if I Like Boys going out with other boys...and you know what I said?....I was uncouncious/ hald asleep so I said "yeah...why not?".....

I'm so stupid! I said that!now that guy knows:cuteonion43: and My sister...( but I think my sister forgot already because she has been starstruck...she saw her Idol and can easily forget)..:leaf8:

My Problem now is that Guy!! and...My classmate is suspecting me also...still a guy also..He said he wanted to transfer to an all girls school because they are perverted..the girls there....He said "I want to transfer there because the girls are perverted and they read Black Buter comics which are perverted.." He also said.."The girls there are so perverted...its like they never saw a d*ck".....OMGEE....:cuteonion24:

I think he's suspecting me since I know Kuroshitsuji and I keep talking about Gays...DX

What should I do with these problems....What will happen to me now?!:cuteonion55:

Help me....TTTT^TTTT.....I hope my family won't know also....TTT^TTT.....I'm going crazy......@_@ :6onion72:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kasuku

• nicicia

• unblocked

• shirotsuki

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax honey, as long as you act nonchalant about it and show them that it's no big deal, they proabably won't make a big fuss over it. And if any guy says girls are perverted, just remember that boys are usually even more perverted.

If they ask you why you like it, just tell them that you can't help it. You just like it, you don't know why, you just do. It's the same as having a favorite food, you don't know why you like that food, you just do.

I told a couple of my friends that I like boyxboy pairings, and yaoi. I aslo told them I was really nervous about telling them because I was afraid they would stop talking to me. I was honest, and they understood. My friend then told me she thought BL was really cute too, and she introduced me to another friend of hers who love yaoi as much as I do. I now have another friend who loves yaoi, and all because I was honest about the stuff I like.

Just have confidence, and act as though everything is normal. :)

• Like 1

Thank you soo much...but.....I don't want everyone in school to know....and those guys talk a lot...

and they are so mean....what if they sudden;y say it to my parents...wah..T^T....

I'll jus pray it won't ever never ever happen.....

Thank you very much!...:D....I'll use yer advice...:D

hahahahahahaha...................sorry, its reallly funny dear........

dont be panicked, u know "a thief would be knowing with just see his eye". so, you hav to keep calm, cool, dont be a paranoid. everything would be allright...ok. just act like usually, dont see him in eye. if someone ask u bout that...u can say, he just blabing...big lie.

though i always say i lov yaoi, to my friends and my sister, no one believe it.even i giv them the proof like my yaoi manga collection, or my wallpaper on my lappy, phone, ipod.they just complaint me "i know ur the crazzier one"....hehehehe

@Kasuku darling... please be calm!!

the other post here have really good advices... :) don't make such a fuss over it!!

i understand you fear... you are afraid of being left alone and being looked down at i know sweetie... but just think a little!

if those guys start being mean to you that means they were not your friends to begin with. your true friends won't care about things like that!

and about your parents... you can just explain that you like the stories because they are very romantic and things like that... explain that just because you like something doesn't mean you are that inside you see? ^^

Maybe you should talk to the first guy, the one who knows your sister and ask him to not tell anyone! then act like you always do!

has any of your friends actually started to treat you differently?

Whatever is the end result, I hope nothing bad happens to you 0~0 >__

I have no specific advice, because everyone elses' is very useful, but I've had a guy read my yaoi in 6th grade before @-@

Well...all he probably read was 'semen and blood' along with some pointless things, but it was very awkward for a while .0.

Now, though, we're still friends and it seem like it truly hadn't happened whatsoever ^__^

I'm hoping thay happens with you as well, in fact I'd think it's the most likely thing c: ♪

It is better to be suspected (its an exciting part somehow) than to act GUILTY,.... Go with the flow, just know how to play with their acts and relax.....