ManGA/ MAngaKa that hooked you into yaoi?!

Chena93

I'm not really sure or barely remember...it's between Ougi Yuzuha sensei's Brother and Ayano Yamane sensei's Crimson spell. But that's not important because my curiosity had me really into BL/Yaoi now. If i said it honestly it was probably KHR fanfictions that got me hooked with BL/yaoi ehehe (because i love khr and began to try new things). I can't really turn back now...well, probably time will tell when

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chena93

• Yakun

• ghordge

• R.I.O

Top Posters In This Topic

The first Yaoi I'd heard of was Gravitation. But for some reason that particular one kind of bothered me. Shuichi honestly got on my nerves. (don't kill me *hides*). Then of course there was Black Butler. My boyfriend likes to refer to it as "Yaoi Bait" since there isn't REALLY any action between the characters but the sexual tension is totally there. (You know what I mean right???). BB is always among my favorites but oddly enough the one that REALLY got me into the genre was Honoo no Mirage. It's old and while it has some explicit scenes, is fairly more plot heavy than romance. I'm not really sure why but I was totally drawn in to the anime. After that I spent a few days tracking down translations of the novels (the manga is only like 3 volumes while the LNs are like 30+). Needless to say I was pretty hooked after that.

• 2 months later...

Hey Class President by Monchi Kaori

it was the first yaoi ova i saw and after that ... i read the manga ... let's say that my life became quite amusing after that

• 3 weeks later...

Masara Minase and Sadahiro Mika...! I was totally hooked with Gokujou no Koibitou and Undergrand Hotel when I first started reading yaoi manga... They're both into raw sadism, especially Sadahiro Mika..!

They're great..!

• 2 months later...

KOISURU BOUKUN and VIEWFINDER. They're the first yaoi I ever read cause I was looking at the popular yaoi section lol and I never got out of there since then XD

It was Sanami Matoh's Fake... and the thing is, I didn't even know I was picking up a yaoi book until I saw this page...

fake_v1_035.jpg

... the rest is history. Arigatou Matoh Sanami-san!!!

:_red_fox 15

Well, the first manga that I've read that got me into yaoi was Maki Murakami's doujinshi, Megamix Panda. My second manga was Katekyo.

The Tyrant falls in Love got me hooked in terms of manga. I started reading this out of curiosity. Had come across this title many times when searching romance manga recommendations. Somehow after I started reading this I couldn't stop and was eager to know what happens next.

• 2 weeks later...

I got hooked with Sekaiichi Hatsukoi!! It was the best!!

and then I learned of Totally Captivated and then..

there goes my soul to the Yaoi fandom :D

• 4 weeks later...

It wasn't a while ago that I just reread that manga!!!

Her art is really very good as well her concept and her story line!!

I totally agree with you...

So far it's the only manhwa that i totally fell for!!

Cheers to Yoo ha jin!!

Cheers!!

it was Yoo Ha Jin who roped me down with yaoi,too..

i was Totally Captivated

the art, the story, the drama..!!!

i re-read it for who knows how many times..

and even so,, i can't still get over it..

i'm still so in love with it as the first time i read it,,

Glory to YAOI.!!

well me, its LOVE STAGE and then followed by Junjou Romantica,

Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi and so on :)

• 1 year later...