Takumi kun 5: Ano hareta aozora

April Cullen

As you guys know, the Takumi kun series 5 DVD was out yesterday, 18/01/2012. Because of the country I live, I can't buy the DVD so I really want to download it. I've search everywhere for the download link but every web requires to pay the membership fee T^T I hope you guys will help me upload the movie or give me a download link for free. Thank you every much.

p.s: Sorry if my E was bad :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Asuka11011

• yojichan

• DeepBlueSea_03

• JParfitt

Hello April!

just be patient, dearie. we're all hoping for the same thing too and just like Nancy said come and join us at the Takumi-kun Fanclub so you get updated with all the latest happenings. :)

keep yourself posted at the BL Drama Downloads section 'cause that's where TK5 will most likely be uploaded.

also as moderator, i strongly advise you to make an avatar to avoid getting your posts deleted. please make one before you make another post anywhere in the forum. thank you for your cooperation.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

i'm new here but i've found out that you guys have takumi fanclub, im really excited..can i join?? please..thank you..

guys if u dont mind can i know what is ur ages??

just curious..thank you:)

i'm new here but i've found out that you guys have takumi fanclub, im really excited..can i join?? please..thank you..

guys if u dont mind can i know what is ur ages??

just curious..thank you:)

If you really want to join with Takumi Kun Series Fanclub, go to Otaku Central & choose Fanclub. There you can find Takumi-Kun Fanclub II, join there then you will find much information about TKS & we really a big family in this Fanclub.

You'll get much friends there, cause all of the member really friendly, warm & funny..... Try it, I guarantee you'll like in there!!

If you really want to join with Takumi Kun Series Fanclub, go to Otaku Central & choose Fanclub. There you can find Takumi-Kun Fanclub II, join there then you will find much information about TKS & we really a big family in this Fanclub.

You'll get much friends there, cause all of the member really friendly, warm & funny..... Try it, I guarantee you'll like in there!!

thank you very much for the info...:hamtaro-005 (8):