Save our freedom!

FlowPliw

okay guys, you all know about Lamar Smith right? who introduce SOPA n PIPA... well.. and you know about megaupload right? on 24 January SOPA n PIPA will be activate, if that's happening, Facebook, Twitter, 4shared, Filesonic, Rapidshare, Google, Wikipedia, etc will be shut down. no free download, no chatting, no information, and we will go back to 1970...

open:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Write your name, e-mail, zip code n don't forget to share it. everyone's freedom is in here....

• Like 2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nicicia

• FlowPliw

• Tigerlily

• chiakaiyuki

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok seriously. This thing is making me dislike America even more. (ofcourse there are some exceptions)

But seriously.. closing down Megaupload? *sighs*

Wouldn't be surprised if both Youtube and Wikipedia were down tomorrow too. lol.

Hm. When I wrote my last post, I still hadn't read about that Wikipedia actually had a blackout earlier.

And yes, signed on that list a few minutes ago.

It's like they're trying to kill internet.

ACTA is even worse than SOPA. It must be stopped!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Five facts:

1. ACTA isn’t the “European” SOPA. It’s nearly GLOBAL, and will apply to every country that signs the treaty.

2. ACTA is far more aggressive. ACTA will not simply affect websites and have them blocked out of the internet - its measures go as far as surveillance of anything you share through private channels.

3. ACTA doesn’t have a campaign against it that is as wide-spread and organized as the SOPA one. This is DANGEROUS, as there’s less time between now and the final signing of ACTA.

4. ACTA has effects on healthcare, trade, and even tourism.

5. ACTA has to be stopped.

I signed every list that I could find. This needs to be stopped. It's nonsence! These Sopa/Pipa/Acta guys don't understand at all that part of the world's economy will fall and break is they close down internet like that. It's surely not just me that downloads first that goes to buy stuff. I won't buy a CD before hearing it, but if I like it, I buy it immediatly! I do the same for mangas, for DVDs, for TV shows, for books, etc. See a bit, they dislike or like, then buy. Soooo many people do that as well. We'll stop buying stuff altogether if we can't preview them correctly first! Gee, are these guys blind or something... x_x

tumblr_ly2wbnqPdR1qibs8x

If you think this doesn’t concern you, Megaupload’s owners are from New Zealand, they were deported to USA and will be prosecuted under a crime that DOESN’T EXIST IN THEIR COUNTRY, under a law that HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED YET.

• Like 1