• Replies 990
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CamelliaMichaelis

• Bloodysadist

• boysbeforeflowers34.

• Aloneness

I can't close other's user's thread since if I have to be fair why would I go for that user's thread,but not for this user's thread?

Just saying to keep away from doing a new thread,for example, let's count to 1000....

>____

Edit: Speaking as a user,not as a moderator (:

@ Sailor Rishi

its unbelievable that Rei is seme ne...

Edit:

And I think those posts are more meant to get more reputation, or if someone is bored, or with the "how many post you have"

Not to be seriously playing this game. Since I don't really like all games here, but its quit fun to just random act with them, even though not knowing where the hell this might come from, or what it means to be.

@ Bloody...

Eehhhmmm, I am also not like: omg no way he must not be seme... Or did I said something like that o_o

he's just cute -3- very cute.. very cute... *__*

@ Sailor Rishi

its unbelievable that Rei is seme ne...

Edit:

And I think those posts are more meant to get more reputation, or if someone is bored, or with the "how many post you have"

Not to be seriously playing this game. Since I don't really like all games here, but its quit fun to just random act with them, even though not knowing where the hell this might come from, or what it means to be.

Meant to be fun - sure,but let's just say around four threads are similar in a way.

You can't gain reputation from a post with a single number,since first you get points only for posting in sections other than non-yaoi talk and if you go see your last posts on your profile you won't even see the posts from game section.

Second - did I say a game must be serious? - nope, I said to stop creating threads similar to each other. That it is a game section,I know it,but why must it there threads almost 95% similar to each other? (:

Meant to be fun - sure,but let's just say around four threads are similar in a way.

You can't gain reputation from a post with a single number,since first you get points only for posting in sections other than non-yaoi talk and if you go see your last posts on your profile you won't even see the posts from game section.

Second - did I say a game must be serious? - nope, I said to stop creating threads similar to each other. That it is a game section,I know it,but why must it there threads almost 95% similar to each other? (:

Woaw, I don't meant to attack or so (: ..... and if you say: I didn't meant it to attack either. Then its just my period.

And I know, and I also don't know why all games look so familiar. No inspiration orso?

But some people plays it, so I think they might find it fun orso? and I didn't meant it that way "serious", (:

Make some funny game too? ;o I have no clue about getting reputation xD. -thats why my reputation must be low...-

Further, lets see how the game ends with. Because the most boring games will all be left right? in the last row right?

Then it's your period. (:

Had to explain myself,dear.

It's rather lack of funnier games,but well,as I said,it's a game section,so whatever you find for fun...even if it,s posting numbers.

Saga is gonna make your life funnier,so leave it to me,LMAO.

@ Saga

Yeah... typical womanly life. -envies the guys here-

But now the game is bored since everyone is seme... yo,

@ Rei

... well yeah then no one freaking Uke will win yo o_O

_

imma uke atm -baby fuckface-