• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mixlol

• unblocked

• SailorRishi

• Andro

My wort Nightmare... I think A was 15 years old and i was ina a hell. :cuteonion50:

Hell-hell-blood-1920x1080.jpg

People were crying, screaming, and i was captured by some demon and was forced to take people in hot boiler. :cuteonion8:

Don't want to remember any further.:cuteonion24:

• Like 1

i have nothing wort nightmare, but i have the real experience......and i can say it "the real nightmare"

i am a realistic and optimistic person who never believe in mystic.....after learn it, i believe there is a demon outta there.

it happening when i was 16 in my second years high school,

at that night i was ready to sleep, it almost three-quarters of the night....i close my windows and door curtain, take a deep breath, and close my eyes....even my mind still on guard. then i hear someone knocking my door. so slooowly.......3 times, her sound really horase and heavy, she call my name with the name who just knowing by parents, and my oldest family member, repeatedly. i dont afraid...to be honest, i feel annoying. i make a fast move, i grab the door curtain and open it, but no one out side. the door located in my bed side, at my head position. even i am not wake up i can still grab the curtain just with my hand. next to my room is a narrow dead-end alley that can only be passed of a bicycle, so if some one pass by I can still hear the sound of footsteps. i try to think realistic.....i kept say to myself that just my imagination, again and again, even i back to my bed and she knocking again.

i am not say it to another family member,.......i am trying to deal with it.

three-quarters the night of the next day, its happening again, she knocking my door with calling my name again. but its different, i feel her emotional. its real her voice kept yelling in my ears. i cover my head with my pillow. my mind kept thinkin' "who she is?why she came back? what she want from me? i dont want having some business with that creature! did i forget somethin'? did i hurt someone? did i have to tell my parents bout that, i dont want tell anyone, i dont have evidence, they will say i just lie or dreamer, but i dont want her coming too". when i still busy with my mind, my grandma who sleep in next room hear that knocking and calling voice. she came to my room, she open my door curtain, and same.....no one. the next morning my grandma wasnt say anything, she just ask me to pray bfore sleep. at three-quarters of the night it happening again....but i was sleep, so i dont know anything. i just hear my grandma blabing to my parents thats should not be happen, no human life will knocking someone room at three-quarters night for 3 day repeatedly (actually 4....on me) and who she is? she know her (me) real name (name on the birth certificate), no one knowing except oldest family and my school database. i dont know wat happening then.

but i know there is a new items on my house, a little steel plate with arabic text on top of my doorsteps, not in the door of my room. after that i never had that experience again.........

i feel so glad until...2 years later, when my old friend visiting me.... i hear he learn about inner eye......so, i have little chatted bout that, like;

i : "so you can see the spirit? did the spirit nothing in the world....we just share the world with daemon right which pretend being spirit....."

he : "yes i do. i am agree with u, there is nothing spirit, but daemon life...like ours....they cant dead but can gave birth"

i :"wow....the world more cramped now"

he : "its ok, u cant see them and much of them cant see ours, few of them who can see ours. we usually call them satan"

i : "hey tell me....do you see any satan of this road?" (we chat in front of my house)

he : "yes (start to calculate).....there...there....there...there...there.......etc"

i : "how they look a like? did like ours?"

he : "u better not see it, they used spirit shape"

i :"wat do u mean?"

he : "u know like accident victim, dead people, ghost, pocong (if u want to know, just search in google......really horor, not prety at all), etc......do u still want to know?"

i : "hahahaha....better not, thank u"

he : " (stuck his head into that narrow dead-end alley, in his behind back)................ hey you have an visitor?"

i : "wat do u mean..."

he : "she wait on that narrow dead-end alley........ a granny, she lookin' u, she cant go in ur house, so she was knocking ur door" (how could he know it all)

i : "wat she want..?"

he : "dont know....she not tell me, but she was sending by someone who want u crazily, she cant get back until finished her job,you have strong mind and heart.....so, she waiting u until ur mental completely weak"

i : "can u vanish her...?"

he : "sorry, i cant...she strong, she will come back even though you throw her away many times. so, be strong like always dont wavering"

i cant say anything, its look like someone tell you "hey, i can see ur death angel"..........

although i try desperately ask my parent, who it is? wat it is? wat she want? whose the one who sent her?....i know they know. . they just say "everything is fine, she never lookin' u again, its ok now". even the time already passed, they never explain to me, anything, i dont have any answer...until now.:hamtaro-005 (15):

• Like 1

that's sure r sceary, I heard stories like that

demons who posses items and houses and follow people and so

but demons have a great powers, why would she wait for u.. (do to the fairytales)

pff, tho I didn't see real thing 'till now.. but I bealive everything is posible in this world

but it's ready an mistiruse story!!

so until now, u can acttualy "see" the demon ?

that's sure r sceary, I heard stories like that

demons who posses items and houses and follow people and so

but demons have a great powers, why would she wait for u.. (do to the fairytales)

pff, tho I didn't see real thing 'till now.. but I bealive everything is posible in this world

but it's ready an mistiruse story!!

so until now, u can acttualy "see" the demon ?

you know i am life in multicultural country.... i try to never believe it, i will say "i believe wat i see" the new item (little steel plate with arabic text on top of my doorsteps to avert that creature, since that plate in my house that creature never knocking my door and call me again) its my dad who set it, his friend (who gave that plate), i mean my dad friend told him that the creature just send by some one like my friend say, and not explain me clearly.

but in my experience its real, i reject it for first time, then happening again and again. i kept silence cos i dont want people call me crazy, so i try to face it without afraid, until another member in my family (my granny) can hear that too and told another member, like my dad and my mom.

until now i dont know it.....wat it want from me...,i still search the answer.

i cant see them but i can hear that creature clearly call my name.... like my granny hear the knocking door and my real name over and over......and then dissapear when i move the curtain, i can find footsteps sound or another shape, even a shadow. i dont have any clue who sent it, but the one that creature call is "me" no my granny name, brother name, or another family member name.

in my country there is a spirit master like, dukun or paranormal ....... i dont believe them

but they are a medium for ask bad spirit to doing a bad job like, making some one fall in lov, obedient, slavish, experience accident, bad day, etc.

i guess the one who sent it is my school friend, but i dont know who? since i was born, people around me always call me with my nick name which is a part of my last name. but that creature call me with my right name completely, thats mean its know me. and another source who can leak it just my school database. so if the sender a student in my school, he/ she have big chance to know my real name, can find it in absent or computer school.....

i am a bad girl back then, i lov bullying people, kick a boy butt, push them on pool, bury them inside sand, throwing them lizard, cocroach, etc.. well u can hear cemetary moment everyday (boys cry) but i am not alone, i doin' it with another bad girl & boy tooo... why i am the one who get the revenge......

i 'll ok if the creature after my life, but not with my mind...i rejected completely. i dont want being another slave,ever. thats why i want to know wat the creature objective??

• Like 1

Hm, I remember the scariest nightmare I have had.

I was right after thanksgiving and we had returned home late at night. But before we came home, I had recently watched all the walking dead episodes with all of my cousins.

Anyways, I fell asleep on the couch out by the television, and cuddle until I fell asleep.

Now in my dream, I had woken up, and it was light outside. I didn't think I had fallen asleep for that long, so I decide to get up and go upstairs and see what everyone else was doing.

I didn't even open the door all the way, and I heard screams from the other side of the door. I slowly opened it a crack, and saw a zombie attacking my mom and my grandma. (I didn't have a clue as to where my sister was in all of this)

I didn't know what to do because of shock, I closed the door quietly, and quickly went back to my room, and locked the door, and took my phone and went into my closet. I quickly texted my friend who said that if a zombie apocalypse ever came around to call him, along with some other friends. I texted them saying that I was stuck with a zombie in my house. Then I waited in my closet, until the door suddenly opens up.

But I woke up before I could see who it was.

• Like 1

When i was 8 or 9 i dreamed that monster tomatoes was attacking me....

This was actually a cartoon which was broadcast daily on tv. I never really had fear. But after the dream I've never watch again. :msn_red_fox 14

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

attackofthekillertomatoes01.jpg

sa1476.jpg

• Like 1