• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• arie

• sarah3161

• Anic

• andreanitzoo

• 1 month later...

For me its my baby girl: Patty! She's my favorite cat and one hell of a fighter (just ask my dog hahaha) but yeah she's pretty old...maybe 12 years old?

• Like 2

I have three German Sheppard dogs for now, and got some aligator gar in my pond :D Just love animal like hell! >.

It's my baby boy, Gero :D

gsalochio8kiokd5g.jpg

Geisha's sleeping with such a weird pose^^

ectnnekez11bg1d5g.jpg

and the last is Urma, their Mom's ^^ (one of those puppies are Gero n Geisha when they were only a week)

k0r68nvpi3b3rex5g.jpg

• Like 10

Kyaaaaaaaa....Nita,I just saw your dogs?

aw,so cute the puppies...

Gero and Geisha looks is just like their mom^^

So,where is the other three puppies? I saw 5 up there XD

• Like 2

Kyaaaaaaaa....Nita,I just saw your dogs?

aw,so cute the puppies...

Gero and Geisha looks is just like their mom^^

So,where is the other three puppies? I saw 5 up there XD

Ahh!! Thank yo, my Arie^^ but I don't think Gero is like the mom's,, because Gero is such a huge male dog!! and OMGG!! he's so aggressive unlike Geisha and Urma (their mom) >.

The other puppies are sold already by my daddy last year :(

• Like 2

Yeah,Gero looks gentlemen. But what is Geisha doing in that picture? funny...

I used to have a Rottweiler(it's like pitbull) but he is coward XD never go outside from the house.He like kissing people,especially girls Lmao.

Oh,haha...sold? you must be miss 'em,ne?

• Like 2

Hahahhaa.. yaaa, geisha just really silly in there, she sleeps so soundly and didn't realize when I got his photo^^

Rotweiller? woww, it must be so big and cool~ i love big dogs^^

Nah, of course I miss 'em a lot, but we can't keep too much dogs, since it will be so troublesome to have many dogs,, and the keeping cost is also huge, especially when it comes to dog with good quality breed one :D

• Like 2

Hello... A CAT LOVER HERE!!!! I AM SO OBSESSED WITH CATS!!!

I can't even live without them. I love my cats very much

I have nine cats at home.

I'm gonna show you only four of them here. hehehehe xD

28750588-0743-42ce-a66a-3d39a0c1e018.jpg

This is my oldest cat. Her name is Mashimaro but i called her Aro. She's such a queen. She even ordered me around. LOL

947afd26-3b0c-4d40-a117-ed8b699c9a96.jpg

This one is Bobo aka E-turr.. weird huh? Well it's becoz she made weird noises like 'turrr' and I have no idea why she sounded like that . ==

c57673e4-84d6-4890-8216-1911516b8fcc.jpg

This is Bobo's son. His name is Boboy. He's such a lullaby!!! Very cute but really hard to capture his pic.. He is too hyper!!!!

The LAST ONE IS~~

22ac0e08-ce1f-45d7-87a6-1f1dd9267fad.jpg

TOM!!!!!! He's my boyfriend. He LOVES to be kissed by me and he alwys come and lick me whenever I feel down. He knows me very well and maybe too well. xD He's a bless to me!!! ^^

Hehehehehehhe I love all of my cats!!! They are my life!!! ^_^

• Like 7

@Nita- yeah,he is very big...and when he kissed me,I fell down cuz too heavy.

I agree with you,the cost are expensive...even just a shampoo XD

@Last_sky- wow...they are so cute,I also a cat lover. I can't live without cat XD

And when we are caught a cold,seems they know what we're feeling. they will give us a hug,that's my cat did.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a baby hadgehog. It isn't so little after all (about 3-4 weeks old) but it is an orphan so it took a lot of my time to take of it:) Hedgehog was ill and I was worried that it will die. I even couldn't think about nothing else then. Fortunatelly, I've met with veterinar from the zoo and he told me what medicine I must give to the hedgehog. So now it is still a little weak but healthy again. And I am waiting for the day whan I can bring it back to the nature:) animated-hedgehog.gif

• Like 4

I have two big dogs and two Piggies.

My eldest dog, Daisy, is 15 years old and she is a Lab/English Bull. She is half blind, half deaf and sleeps most of the times but she's still my lovable bestie from childhood. She's very sweet.

The other, Abby, the mongrel that she is, has Just turned a year old and she is Lab/Husky. Energetic and rotten as hell). Extremely smart and can get away with murder with her cuteness. I don't have pictures of them a the moment. :c

My piggies however...

My eldest, Alphonse is almost three years old, very anti-social with everyone but he really is sweet. ^^;

And my newest little baby, Phoebe, whom I got a month or so ago, She is always wheeting at me, super cute, smart, and such a sassy baby. :3 (Naturally the only picture I have is the one of the baby. <_ xd>

phoebe_by_e_a_r_l_g_r_e_y-d5297b5.jpg

• Like 4

This is my sweet girl, Leda.

Here's about one month old, she was so small and cute back then. Isn't she a beauty?

Leda01.png

Here she's also one month old.

Leda02.png

And in those photos she's 2 and half months old. I like taking photos of her when she's sleeping cause she always takes the weirdest poses, I wonder if she's even comfortable sleeping in this position...

Leda03.png

Leda05.png

Leda04.png

Leda06.png

I seriously need to take recent photos of her cause she's growing fast. She's almost 4 months now and she's almost twice as big lol. It's frightening how quickly animals grow.

• Like 6

Ahhh pets! :D all these pets are sooo cute I just wanna hug em all! (I have a huge soft spot for animals >w

Well here are my kitties :3 This is Sophie~ 428933_3949364945099_2047688277_n.jpg

And this is Cleo Patra :D181193_3931164210092_457361033_n.jpg

• Like 4

my cats :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

its not my picture but my hamster is like this :

hamsters_furry_animals_hamster_xermy_critter_deskt  op_1600x1200_hd-wallpaper-596687.jpg

the other one when he is a sleep ^_^

09022012246.jpg

this is Max :

17072012441.jpg

i have also 2 big aquarium

one turtle and 2 small water turtle

i will add more next time ^_^

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I love cat...I have many cats at my home..some photo of my cats..

Kumala and Puma

Pumankumala.jpg

Pocky

Pocky1.jpg

Kumala

Kumala2.jpg

Kumala.jpg

Chibi

Chibi2.jpg

Chibi1.jpg

Above - Chibi and her children, but they're already passed away.. Bottom - Kumkum and Lala (Kumala's children)

chibikidskumalakids.jpg

Beuki

beuki.jpg

Kumkum

kum-kum.jpg

• Like 4

I love animals and really miss having a dog but due to the hours I work,nights so not there over night and in bed asleep during the day I wouldn't be able to spend enough time looking after them properly and that isn't fair,so Ihave to make do with friends pets and now all these lovely pictures.Thank you very much

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...