•°Today I have learned°•

Saga

Today I have come to learn that fighting your addiction off is dwelling with yourself. You have to become stronger that the present you to surpass your addiction. -mumbles- Damn these cigarettes.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yurusumaji

• sarah3161

• nicicia

• Saga

Today...

-I was try to deserve something that I don't deserve,who knows I can change my mind afterwards^^

-I learned about how to make our skin looks healthy and young..

-I learn about "compulsive shopping disorder" LOL (shopping all the thing that we don't really need just for wasting money)

Today I have learned that nothing you do will ever be good enough for everyone else, so make sure it's good enough for you.

I've learned several things today...

1s.. oh lord.. so humiliating... I'm not as smart as I thought..lmao....

2nd... there's always a way to fight those who are stronger than you

3rd... it's very difficult to type while holding a bag on ice on your shoulder...lmao....

Today,I've learned it'd be better if I didn't have heart,because sometimes your heart makes you too emotional.

• Like 1

Today I've learnt that no matter how far they are, your true real friend are there when you need them, they clean your tears, smile with you and celebrate your success with you. Despite the bad moments, they are with you in your important moments... So thanks....

Today I've learned that a pizza usually contains over 1200 kcal and that I get nauseous when trying to eat a whole.

Today I've learnt that people don't know what it's like unless they've been in the same position, no matter how sympathetic or well-meaning they may be.