• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yurusumaji

• sarah3161

• nicicia

• Saga

Today I have learned that sometimes you just need to move forward. Eventually something will happen...or you'll run into a wall. (Note: I didn't actually walk into a wall. XD)

Today I have learned that you really can meet people, who will become some of your very best friends, over the internet.

Today i have learned that a secret can be spread around even tough your friend promised to keep it for themselves

Today i have learned that a secret can be spread around even tough your friend promised to keep it for themselves

Denial. Denial, up and down. Left and right. Straight and narrow denial. If no one can prove it, never admitting it will always leave doubt.

Today I've learned that when seing a picture/video of G in a slightly open kimono you automatically start looking at his manboobs lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

today i have learnet that if you dont sleep for 3 days and keep drinking redbull to stay awake youll make no sense at school, youll be tired all the time and youll bsically be a zoombie...

XD also redbull doesent give you wings T_T liars

• Like 1