• sarah3161

• nicicia

• Saga

I learned that I do strange things when I'm half a sleep õ_õ

Such as taking my socks off,

Hanging my bra on the kitchen

Putting my cloth in the trash

Screaming during my sleep

I have learned that at the end of a really long winter break, there is nothing greater than being able to sleep in your own bed away from home.

That drinking a lot of water helps if You've drunk a lot of caffeine to stay awake. And that sleeping 15 hour straight is great.

Some romances are better made Yaoi, some romances are better made straight, some romances are better made Yuri.

Toradora, as example, should'n even HAVE Yaoi implications.

To create and hardcode subtitles with editor. Happy days.

And here is my creation:

Sorry for the poor quality and possibly bad translation :)

I have learned that even the most educated ones are not capable of showing a little sign of respect even in front of someone on a lower rank than them. I am so disappointed.

I have learned that even the most educated ones are not capable of showing a little sign of respect even in front of someone on a lower rank than them. I am so disappointed.

Don't be, that's not a rule. I despise people like that, but not everyone is.

• 7 months later...

Today I learned that, regardless of the mistakes of the past, a person can not be afraid to take another step forward. If swallowed by this fear, everything will seem more complicated than it really is.

• 4 weeks later...

Today I have learned not to binge eat sugary things. And also I have learned that the card reader at work can split a thingy and I won't have to stress over not being able to work it! ; u ; WOO! \o/

Today I have learned that you have to be more careful with your footings in playing the sack game. I slipped and it hurts.. *sigh*

What I have learned today is that, everyone has something to say about you. You lived to their expectation and then at the same time, you failed them as you exceed.

It's really hard to please everyone, especially when you're trying your best to fill up what is lacking to you and believing that they want it too.