•°Today I have learned°•

Saga

Today I've learned that sometimes you have to say no and be yourself - even if it means disappointing loves ones. Even though it hurts it's the better choice than to have continuous regrets later.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yurusumaji

• sarah3161

• nicicia

• Saga

• 1 month later...

Today I have learned that no matter how much you like ice-cream, you shouldn't finish 3 gallons in one sitting. It's delightful until you notice your hard bloated stomach after eating. It's hard to walk. But it's really delish.. (:

today I learned a lot from a friend of mine... she gave me a lot of counseling~ kinda like my mom... haha

though I did kinda feel bad about myself now that she told me about what is my bad side and how I should probably change it soon to cope up with the society... fuu~ arigatou onee-sama... kedo tsurai nah~ kou yuu no... onionn7:9onion70::cuteonion44:

• 2 weeks later...

That one can make new friends simply by standing next to someone and asking, "So, are you going on the same trip too?"