• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• sniegas

• ShadowShini

that would be something embarrassing for me but i dont mind trying it XD

would you forgive someone who betrayed you but really is sorry and crying for it?

hmm hard question ... it would depend on how the friend betrayed me and what for

would you like to be a character in your favourite manga?

I would answer this question rather quickly if I knew what "frigging" means in this context.

Can you define what the word "frigging" means in the context of the question above?

I would answer this question rather quickly if I knew what "frigging" means in this context.

Can you define what the word "frigging" means in the context of the question above?

@yojichan

Oopps...I'm sorry yojichan, I kinda wrong when I type it!!! *slap my head & my bad eyes sight* XDD

Sorry & I already edit it... XDD

Like I love someone who I knew if he never loves me back...

Have you rigging your close friend?

Dear hana-chan! It's alright. although i'm still confused with "rigging" now since i was looking up the definition for it and it's a noun for a nautical term and construction work. :( but it's okay..we can let this go. don't wanna run keep running around this word. LOL daijobu! no problem. :)

now to answer June ~ I am kinda hungry for something cold and sweet like ice cream

If I were to visit your country, where will you take me?

Uhm depend...but if the huggable things is Tedy Bear so it's different case... XDD

*HUGH TIGHTLY*

Love drink coffee?