• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

This show! I think it was originally supposed to be BL. They should have kept it that way.

This video uncovers the truth, lmao XD

i am still shocked, while i was buying dinner a car next to me smashed the shop and all the glass was flying , the most shocking thing was when a man was screaming because his 3 year old boy was hit badly >_

I leave for a little bit and y'all bust out the "coke". LOLOL.

Sarah - What the crap?! That sounds scary, I hope the kid is okay. :(

@Sarah

O_o'' *hugs sarah* ..sh** that must have been so terrifying! D:

i hope the kid will recover soon and well.. T.T

it was really , i felt my heartbeat on my throat

i think the boy well be okay , he was crying so they say is a good Signal that he can feel .......

I just opened the window and the smell of orange blossoms remind me that Easter is coming and that winter is finally gone.....

I really hate pain that stays constant. I can handle throbbing, aching pains. Those are nothing. It's when these sharp pains show up and refuse to ever lessen it starts to get a bit more unbearable. Hours and hours of just suffering through it. When will it finally be enough?

---tired---

got bored with the conference i attending now, running to the forum much better. :hamtaro-005 (5): don't have any idea if they find out what i do here on my desk hahaha

Awh, Saga (: need chocolate cigaret ;D? xD

__

32 minutes, then school is over, then going to the supermarket buying some chocolate because

its mah dads bday... >

@Yurusumaji

well, he wasn't drunk and wasn't under drug

the driver say that ;he was looking for a place to park the car and when he find one he entered it with high speed

that's why he entered the shop a little , the boy was inside , if the car entered more he would be under the car

This is hilarious.... I am recording myself for a Japanese audio to post in the lessons....why I sound like a kid?

-.-

Happy birthday dad... play your COD game, and I play the mine.... UWHAHAHAHA, I'm such a weirdo, I should find a life....

And then you get teased today by every boy in your class for four-eyes, bwaha my glasses are so sexah.