Say what ever you want III

Saga

-stares at your location- Now XD This is getting interesting. So,how is it to be in my dreams? Be aware,this place is ass freak-ish. Last night I dreamed about cannibals. (・へ・)

And,I get the feeling I am treated as a princess... XD

@Jin,

No,not yet. But if I look at you two,I'd feel like dreaming. Um,this was a compliment. Ignore the cannibal dreams. LMAO.

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be surprised. I have friends who I am not incredibly close with (might even call them acquaintances) who have dreams about me and I am almost always slaying something vile (and usually demonic). I'm a protector in the dreams of others, so I can protect you in your dreams too. ^_^

Well,nice... if you,Jin, were in my dreams while Yuru was there...now I get why your location is so.....dark. XD

You have a point. I could go into mushy mode, but I shall control myself. *deep breath*

ETA: If Saga's location is to be believed, it's 4:23 a.m. there. So ... I'd call that late. Or maybe early.

Ah, I have been deceived. ^_^ Europe is too big to find out which time zone you reside in, which is fine. Ha ha.

Shame, though. I'm planning a trip to Japan later this year. Would have been exciting to see Saga in the flesh!

Ahahaha,tell me where in Europe you live,I'll tell you whether you are far or close from my zone. It's still something. ;D

As horrifically unfortunate as it is, I don't reside in Europe. I would kill to move there, my country is really a pain in the arse, but I'm married to a soldier, so no go on that one.

I live in the U.S.'s Central Time Zone.

Mmmmmmmmmm... since you met Bloody in real it can be Bulgaria or not, maybe holiday tho...

The United states sounds nice too, I mean awesome schools, alot of people and yeah it can be pretty dangerous there

Nah,you are really far. I have a lot of friends from U.S. Of course,different zones and areas. (: Lol,I am like everywhere ;D Seriously. XD

Junjou Romantica Season 3 is coming up :D

The May issue of Kadokawa’s Asuka Ciel magazine is announcing on Friday that Shungiku Nakamura’s Junjō Romantica boys-love manga has a new anime adaptation coming up

Read the rest in here ...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

Jin,babe,I am not so stupid to tell. XD

But well,in fact,I already told you the biggest hint I could have,yet you missed it. XD

I'm not much into America. Our cities are filthy and our citizens are morons. We're trying to bail to Japan within the next 4 years. Ha ha ha.

I would love to live life as one big holiday. Unfortunately I have to get a career and do important stuff with my life.