• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like his face. It's weird. If I'm going to be sleeping with someone, I have to look at their face and they better have a face that gets my blood pumpin'.

-blinks- You indeed are a girl. XD Otaku girl. Seeing a guy in an anime - automatically putting him in the bed. LMAO.

I like Ichi's personality and his serious gaze. That's all. (:

If I see a hot guy, I put him in the bed. It probably has more to do with me being a whore than being an otaku, but it could also be the combination of those factors that makes me that way.

That conversation made me wanna watch Bleach again o.O but I have no clue where I am.....

I most think of a hot guy having sex with another bot guy since I can't see my self with a guy in a bed... -shivers-

Mm-drinks coffee-

Wtf... just got one second at home.

Mom; go clean the dishwasher and make coffee

Me: -le cleans-

Mom: what are you doing?

Me: -big fucking poker face thinks: im shitting on the dishwasher okay?-

Mom: MY GOD, DON'T LOOK SO MAD GOSH, SERIOUSLY ONLY FOR A QUESTION JESUS!!!! -le curse le curse-

Me: what the fuck?

-le kettle is turned off it reached its temperature, me still busy with le cleaning.-

mom: make coffee then we're both awake..

Me: mm -le nod, mother goes to livingroom again to vacuum.

Le me finished with cleaning over some minutes, turns kettle on again, while waiting le me wrotes something on a post, kettle reached le temperature, me trying to finish post.

Le mom comes turns the kettle on and thibks ive was doing nothing-

mom: God, go to your bed damn, youre only in the way, scram. I dont need you

Me: -still is calm cause le me is exhausted the whole time, goes to my room

Le mom still cursing and all or mad i dunno-

Shes picking on me again, she needs some coffee or wtf for undderstanding anything wrong -____-

yesterday either I bought some rice 5 times instead for 5euro, she got god damn mad o.O

Yurusumaji,

I can't possibly call you a whore. (:

And like,we talk about anime guys.

-sips coffee- Coffee without a cig is odd.

Wait..what makes Ichi hot is his attitude, not his looks, his determination, his...oh damm language, the tone of his voice, in the anime at least, his stubborness and loyalty, not his looks, the way he speaks and the way he fights giving always all his own... that' what makes him hot....

In my "only 100 epis" opinion.....

Saga dear... no ciggies, no ciggies... -charming smile- hahahaha

That must be the only reason,dear and the strongest one... and also to avoid coughing life out when running, lmao....

keep on! I support you!!!

I posted this somewhere else, but just to let you know that even Shakespeare wrote about BL...

ANTONIO

Will you stay no longer? nor will you not that I go with you?

SEBASTIAN

By your patience, no. My stars shine darkly over

me: the malignancy of my fate might perhaps

distemper yours; therefore I shall crave of you your

leave that I may bear my evils alone: it were a bad

recompense for your love, to lay any of them on you.

ANTONIO: Let me yet know of you whither you are bound.

Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night

• Like 1

Saga, ha ha, I called me a whore. LOLOL. I never intended to seem like I was implying you said such a thing. :)

That word is not as bad as people make it out to be. There are slutty people in this world. They're not lesser beings because of it, they just like sex and have a high capacity for it. I have always kind of lived in the shadowy end of society, where true free will runs rampant and societal judgments don't exist. "On the fringe", I believe is how some refer to it. That's where I live. Secretly, always within the fringe. There, but not there. A place where whores can still smile, stoners are offered munchies, gays are as open as the whore's legs and people with vices are left to them without questions.

The true tragedy of society is our rampant intolerance of others. I don't agree with everything that everyone does, but who am I to tell them they can't do as they please?

Oh, my apologies. I went off on a bit of a tangent there, eh?

-sips coffee,reading Yurusumaji's post- ..... -is so tired that just nods and goes to post-

I am retarted. >_>

Jin, that is an excellent observation, but doesn't this thread usually jump around a lot?

I probably should have chosen better wording. Ha ha ha.

lmao, I'm not talking about the thread it self dear, about your conversatin if you know what I mean, (:

And you do whatever you like lmao, xd

@Sarah, isnt it starbucks? Dx never drank that...