Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

@Yurusumaji

I may have a chance to avoid the offer.

Well, the seller has no give a option to using the pay by pp.So maybe i have a chance to save my money :hamtaro-005 (5):

I'm still waiting on his answer :Red_fox6:

I hope it all works out. ^_^

I got some print books of some of my favorite webcomics along with some awesome prints to go up on my walls.

I totally have 3 Junjou Romantica wall scrolls up in our bedroom. Ha ha ha. ^_^ Two of them hang right above where my husband sleeps. LOLOL. He is a very accepting person.

lol.

maybe i should also try it :) Ok i dont have a husband and i if dont stop that dream that Usagi-san will come one day and marry me, i will naver have a husband :msn_red_fox 14

I enjoy having my fandom surround me. ^_^ Most of what I have is pretty tame besides my manga, though. There is

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I want ... so bad ... and I will get it eventually. But for now hubbs is showing some resilience. Ha ha.

GAMURAN! I'LL KILL YA, but first I need to handle some shit before I can kill you....-sigh- I'm such a no lifer...

If I was someone else I might be obese... lmao

Cat-censorship! Don't you just hate it when cats take over your favourite websites?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sorry, Jin dear, but I'm too lazy to explain in detail. That's why I posted the link XD Basically, deviantART is being taken over by cats.

^I thought so too

That all see when I go on there

Well I can't get mad about because join two groups about it ...

What, you see ponies too? Why aren't I seeing these ponies? All I get is Mandatory Cat Education pop-ups and cat thumbnails XP

Ha ha. They're running a "Set Fella Free" thing because dA's mascot has been imprisoned by cats. Quite amusing.

I'm fairly certain I'm dead. I am not getting enough sleep and I just feel awful.

Yey, booked planetickets home to see my parents during easter~ Now I have a reason to wear my new EGL dress *__*

I'm not really active on dA anymore, I was when I goy watchers and when I had inspiration, lmao.

Omg, I'm killed by my own ally... and he screams around: I DID IT!

Who needs a cup of fuck you. DX

Therefore, I'm screwed.

I just bought a new SHINee poster at a con :) they look so handsome :D

Oh, I'm jealous Q3Q