• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ready to go to my buddy's last BBQ before he deploys and we move to a different base.

The military brings people together ... and then tears them apart. Beautifully tragic.

I am glad you enjoyed it, Rishie!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is a really amazing webcomic and though it is technically BL, that print is not in the comic. It was specially drawn to be a print. ^_^ It's still quite good!

• Like 1

The fact that I have to work in a playground for 30 hours to fulfill my school will suck. My behaviour is like a child so thats a bad idea and god!

I must not pull my pedo bear costum on.

Had my ear pierced today.

I think it went though the cartilage. Hurts like fuck.

No more ear space left. What shall be next...

I sometimes wish I didn't know any better.

Knowing something can sometimes make me feel like the kid that no one wants to play with in the playground 'cause I smell.

:cuteonion53:

LMAO.. I just read this in Tumblr.....

when people call penises “members” in fanfiction it’s like they’re all a part of some top secret dick society

An Cafe is back together again!

Quote from GAN-SHIN Newsletter March 2012: "The Cafe Is Reopening... O(≧∀≦)O It's Been Two Years, And They're BACK!! It's An Cafe, the Harajuku Dance Rock band that took the international music scene by NYAPPY storm with their danceable pop tunes and uniquely fun-filled production, and they're coming back!! The 5-piece band, who was taking an indefinite break since their Budokan concert in January 2010, announced on April 1, 2012, on their official website as well as on YATTAR JAPAN (international news site for Japanese pop culture) that the band will recommence in summer 2012.

More Kanon ahaha.

Hubbs is on base, out-processing and dealing with crazy stuffs. I'm reading more webcomics.

The BBQ was a'ight. I am so cranky, though. Stupid female hormones. Screw you!

I want to hit dumb humanity;

friend who also likes yaoi most cries that she's ugly or look boring or that people calls her ugly

While

If someone calls her darling she's like: wtf get off ugly.

For god sakes, I feel like hitting....