Say what ever you want III

Saga

Going shopping tomorrow with my shopoholic friends :S wonder if i'm going to be ok going from one brand shop to the other with sore feet...

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

Waahh~ a pink elephant :D feels like I'm drunk XD I'd better go sleep if I don't want to see more pink elephants.. So tirreddd~

The man I married. I said the same thing, twice. The first time he ignored me completely. The second time there was a pause and then he went, "What?" Seriously?! Just listen to what other people are saying to you!

Why on hell my hands are frozen as in January when it's bloooooodyyyy Spring!!!!! aaaaaaarrrrrrggggggg

I want May to come NOW! -pouts-

No man is trained,or tamed. They just pretend,or are too tired of being wild. Depends on how deep is the relationship though.

They give what the woman wants to think - that she commands. When in fact... XD Oh,well. Time to sleep.

Ha ha ha. You are so very welcome, dear.

Saga - It's true. You can only train a man so much, but ultimately they're never perfectly trained. ^_^

Rishi - Both "educated" or "trained" are correct in that sentence. :)

Disgaea 4, much too late, but now we has it! And I are teh happiness.

xusernamex - The correct answer to the philosophical question is "We gaze at the stars because we are human." You're welcome! :D

Huge and Hairy.. completely understandable, I have been watching alot of Reality shows lately.. So far I am shocked when they go out, everyone sitting around them just seems to ignore the cameras and the fighting like it's another day, they must visit these places often.

What!?... =__= is... this shit!?

my face is being itchy the whole time and its annoying, I MUST NOT SCRATCH.... ARG!!! x_x

*puts anti-itch cream on Jin* There we go, that should help. ^_^

I wonder why I woke up so early. Hubbs is going to want to sleep when he gets back. Ha ha.

• Like 1

Just a poem I made, no I'm not going to paste it in creative corner cause this shit isnt worth it lmao, I suck at poems but what do you think? For a first timer...

There was an invisible wall between us, I searched you and you didn't knew.

I tried to filthy the wall with my own hands but you didn't see.

I tried to break the wall with my screams but you didn't hear.

Did I do something wrong?

Even then and now, a year did passed since the wall was there.

Our friendship began to tear away, but it didn't helped to glue it with love.

Even then and now

"I love you, can't you see?"

• Like 2