• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• Saga

• Yurusumaji

• nicicia

Top Posters In This Topic

The military is freaking annoying about everything. We are supposed to be moving to a new base and they are forcing us to go to briefings and fill out tons of paperwork. It's so annoying and ridiculous. And of course one of my doctors is being a complete jerk about filling out the paperwork. It makes me want to stab everything near me.

yes I can understand that it is very stressful. especially when you have children, then I think for them it is much more difficult.Well, better so than that he is transferred abroad, in some dangerous country like Afghanistan.

This is true, though he 's only been home for 6 days after being gone for 3 months.

You are right, though. The eye candy can be rather ... tasty. ^_^

When I see 14-15 year olds fangirling over the Sprouse twins (Zack and Cody from Disney Channel) my mind goes "For Goodness sake, they're almost 20! Whaa...they're almost 20?! They're one year older than I am!"

@Jin.

that happened to me last year , i was buying a laptop in the morning and a women asked me, why aren’t you in school?

i told her that i already graduated 3 years ago,,,, if my mother wasn't there i would have told her that i am too smart for school

good thing i never forget my ID >_

@ Sarah

Whow, haha lmao I would do the same, but they never once did ask me why I'm not in school, quite strange though...

I want to graduate too lmao!

why does it always happens to me?

huh???

whenever i was in the middle of a good conversation with a few people,

it always comes to a point when i already need to...

SLEEP

-must wake up early-

*oh, men!*

-deep sigh-

good night

YOs

*kisses and hugs*

;)

It's already midnight and im still awake..

Awake with pains in my heart..

I don't know what am I feeling right now..

So I decided to turn on my laptop and listens to Unsraw - Oyasumi while reading Lover's position by Minase Masara..

What a great way to let out of my tears,

but why the aches are still staying and refuses to go???

Eh you cute & adorable, Hime...I like your eyes, cause I saw your last pic in the " Post a pic of yourself " & you looks beautiful with a bit mascara on your eyes... :)

Cause I like big sparkling eyes & you have it... XDD