~It all begins from the reunion~ (Vampire Knight)

Ridd

Zapir whas now home and restet, He start to think''Sigh what is this feelings, When i meet Victoria my heart start to beat fast and didnt stop, is this love, But i cant be love, the person i love is Zero not Victoria so why does my heart beat so fast when i meet Victoria. I is for tired to think'' he stopet thinking and fall deep sleep.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vampireluvr97

• Ridd

Victoria sipped her glass slowly, glancing around her surroundings once again. The crowds had slowly dispersed after some time, but there was still a good group of them still there. Continuing the search around the room, she saw Yuuki waving goodbye to some of the guests that were leaving. She thought that this was a coincidence that she was alone. She shook her head, and rested it inside her palm of her hand. She looked back up, and saw she was now sitting by herself. She smiled, and gracefully walked over to her and grabbed a drink for her as well.

Once she had arrived at the destination of where she sat, she scotched in beside her, and handed her a glass. "Here, you look like you would need one Yuuki," she said as she quickly took a sip from her glass.

Yuuki worriedly grabbed the glass from the woman that sat next to her, but as she looked at her, she recognized the voice. "Victoria? Is that really you?"

"Yes indeed. I haven't seen you since you left school with Kaname. Plus, I haven't seen both Kaname and Zero around since then either. How have you been?" she said, crossing her leg over her other as she waited for her reply. Soon, they talked for some time, but soon Yuuki said that she had to go and get some rest, and she agreed. With a goodbye hug, they departed their ways and Victoria started to walk her way home. As she walked, she couldn't forget that the handsome man who had whisked her away with a few words.

Victoria yawned as she stretched her arms out wide into the sunlight. Lowering her arms to wipe the tears that had for,Ed in her eyes, and looked outside her room. The sunrise was always the most beautiful if you see in with your own eyes, she thought as she snuggled in the warmth of her bed. It was so soft, and warm, and she just didn't want to get out of bed. With that thought, she laid back down, and closed her eyes until the sun would not wait for her.

Victoria glanced out her window once again as she brushed her silver hair. Her pale eyes that reminded anyone of Zero. It bugged her that they were relatively the same, but she knew that they weren't. She sighed as the sun shined on her skin, but as she glanced down to the sidewalk, she saw someone. She peered closer to the figure to see the man. Is it really? She though as she looked down, hiding in the shadows.

She jumped out of her seat as she saw him at the door. Crud! He saw me, didn't he? What am I going to do? What am I going to do? She thought, pacing back and forth in her room. She froze, calmed down, and put some clothes on. She grabbed a black tank top, a black neckerchief with a lace trimming and black flower inside, fingerless black lace gloves, a black skirt that matched the same pattern as everything else she was wearing, and simple black flats. She put them on quickly, and walked downstairs.

She calmed herself before she opened the door, and when she opened it, she peeked out from behind the door. "Oh. Hello Zapir. What are you doing here?" she asked in a polite, yet friendly tone.

Zapir so on Victoria and said'' he well i whas walking, When i so your house and i whonder on you whant to walk whit me Victoria?'' he asked whit a smile on his face.

Victoria's face became bright red, but it was a bit more subtile than that. Her hand was in front of her mouth, looking as if she was worried about something. She soon agreed in a nervously, but still polite tone to go with him. She sighed and closed the door behind her.

Zapir whas walking whit Victoria and start talking to her'' so what do you think about the party yersterday?'' he asked.

Victoria glanced up at Zapir and looked back in front of her as they walked. "Oh, it was like every other party that I have been to that was hosted by the Kurans, but I got to talk to Yuuki. I haven't had the chance to talk to her since she moved with Kaname," she said, raising her hand up to the side of here head to move some of the strands of hair that were in front of her face away. She turned towards Zapir, and asked the same question back at him. "How was the party to you?"

Zapir answert back'' Litte bit boring but its whas okey, Plus i get to meet a beautiful and lovely woman and the woman is you Victoria, I have never dancet whit a beautiful woman before so dance whit you whas very funn''

"Me? Beautiful? Really?" she questioned as a bright blush came over her face. As she felt the heat come onto her face, she quickly brought her hand up to hide he blush. Why am I getting so worked up about this? The thoughts began to swarm at his inner conscious as she continued walking, and soon spoke up from behind her hand. "Thank you very much for the compliment yet again. That's the most I have gotten in two days that I usually do in a month."

Zapir so on Victoria and said'' no problem Victoria'' he said tok Victoria's hand and get her closer to him and kissed her forhead.

Victoria blushed brightly once again. She didn't suspect that he would kiss her, well on the forehead none the less. She looked away when he did it so it wouldn't seem so obvious. She had never been kissed by anyone, so she was trying to hide the fact that she hadn't had one yet. Her legs were getting so soft, and she started to feel like a feather. What kind of feeling is this?

Zapir so Victoria blushed and said'' sorry i suddenly kissed on your forhead, I can understand whis you didnt like it''

She quickly moved her hands in front of her, criss-crossing her arms as they moved. "No, no, no, it's okay, it was because I didn't expect you to do that. It's okay," she said.

Zapir hugged Victoria and said'' thats god to hear, I whas afried i did something to get you to hate me''

Her eyes widened as he embraced her in a loving hold. She wasn't sure how she should respond to such a gesture. What would do in her position. Yes, she should act her age, but on the other hand she never had the chance actually experience what being a young adult was like. Was it like and older version of a teenager, but a younger version of an adult?

Without even thinking, or even questioning herself, she wrapped her arms around him. "Why would I hate someone who is being so kind to me?" she spoke in a sincere tone. What am I saying? Am I becoming weak because him?

Zapir so on Victoria and said'' he why should i not be kind to a woman i love'' he said whitout thinking.

Her blush become even more brighter as her face hid inside his embrace. Someone I love? He can't be serious, right? He only met me yesterday, how can he say something like that. Yet, my heart skips a beat every time he days that. She held onto his embrace as she thought, for words cannot express anything she was trying to say.

Zapir realished what he said and stopet hugging Victoria and said while a bluch covret his face''sorry about that Victoria, it whant meant to tell you what i feelt for you, i know you think im stupid, suddenly fall for you, when we meet firtst yesterday''

She didn't know how to respond anymore. No matter what she felt like saying, they would never be revealed. No matter what she wanted to do, her body would never let it move. Why was it that feeling try to take apart a person's mind into what the want versus what they know they should do, love is nothing more than a feeling that no one can ever have, something that can never be held. Something that everyone thinks they have, but soon destroys itself in a nurturing state.

She was going to reach her hand back up to him, but all she could do is lower head to hide her face. Why am I thinking such things? Is this love? A psychological idea that slowly destroys one's own conscience? I should have known. Without even thinking, or even knowing, she bolted away, running away from such a thing. I need to stop this, and now before this gets worse than it already is. She didn't plan on stopping as she ran, she just wanted to forget everything, because she knew that would be he best for herself.