What is the weirdest compliment you've gotten?

鼠ドル

A long time ago, I talked with a few friends about strange things we've been told (that was meant to be flattering). SO, I thought it'd be fun to hear what other's have gotten complimented for. Share!

And since I started the thread I should share first, eh?

"You would look really good as a smoker"

Yup, that was what a friend told me x'D

So, tell me, what is the weirdest compliment you've gotten?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• gin

• BlueNeon

• Jet

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i had a friend who got in a completely sincere tone "you have the cutest mustache ever :D" ..yeah she's a girl XD

• Like 1

This one popped into my head…Somebody once told me that I could look like a handsome guy (not sure if they were trying to say that I looked ugly as a girl or something like that pfft LMAO xD)

• Like 1

This compliment was not addressed to me but to my friend. Her then boyfriend now husband made ​​her the harmonious compliment that she has eyes like a horse. Clearly it was meant positively, he wanted to express that they are big and beutiful. But nevertheless, fully embarrassed.

Well she is now married to the guy -.-

• Like 1

Not long ago a girl complimented me saying that I looked like a "tissue paper lil doll", she was hitting on me... at the door of my work.... no more comments...lmao...

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

haha, random old thread...

at any rate, after a 'drag' show one night I was hanging out with the performers and was told "if you were a man, you would make a GREAT drag queen."

Years later, still not exactly sure how to take that one, but the guy who said so was a mighty fine 'queen' in his own right so I was flattered regardless, heh.

"You have a nice butt" - From a colleague at my old workplace.

We had to share a table to sit on at a training session and that was where she threw that in XD

my friend just told me today that im really a rainy guy. cause every time i say the rain will become harder even no clue from sky, no in mins it really harder than before...

A fellow student of mine once told me that i would look great in a wedding dress. As weird as it may sound we even went on a date together after he said that. ^__^

an old lady asking for help told me "yes, you there!! young lady!! would you carry those for me?" well, that wasn't even supposed to be a compliment, but it still felt weird... I'm a boy...

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this can be considered a compliment...I was stopped by the police while driving, for speeding... the police officer smiled, only gave me a warning and ... he asked me for my phone number.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Holy moley. What did you do to make him smile? You're guilty for something! Hahaha

Anyway, compliments...

I've had friend telling me that he loves my 'polish' nose... I guess I have pretty strong distinctive nose, like owen wilson's.

A stranger freaked out when I pulled down my sunglasses and yelled, "Holy crap, your eyes! you have the brightest eyes I've ever seen. " LOL. Like a vampire... My eyes are naturally gray with a bit green but when it's so sunny outside, it gives illusion of being white/light gray.

snapshot+%25283%2529.jpg

But the weirdest one is from an ex who said that he liked my smell. What smell? My body smell? I asked what it smelled like... he couldnt describe it. Thought it might be a perfume but he said it wasn't. It was my 'natural' smell... said that I had a certain pheromone O_o;;;

Ahhh, that's it, methinks.

, ahaha, I don't know what I did,but that 'saved' me back then...:D

Now,I know it will be plagiarism,but : Holy crap, your eyes! you have the brightest eyes I've ever seen! in a good way... your eyes are really gorgeous !

I was sitting outside a store waiting for a friend and a man walks up to me and said

"Your lips are pretty"

and then tried to start a convo with me.....it was very cruel and unusual punishment

|| Aside from the banal pick-up lines I've heard, there was once someone who said I had beautiful hands. It kinda startled me, never paid attention to exactly my hands,aside from the fact that I have long and slender fingers. XD.

P.S. As for a creepy compliment; I was told once I look like a drawn picture. =_=)?

The weirdest compliment I've gotten... What a nice butt. I just stared.

Usually I get compliments for my eyes or my smile.

You do have amazing eyes color. By the way, you 2nd sig is awesomely sexy. :p

What a oryginal compliment o.O

Hm, other mine strange compliment.... "compliment" because it not really nice was question 'Are you live in hell? You look like devil"

, I think 'Are you live(/ing) in hell? You look like devil' is more original than being stopped by the police randomly.

sorry but that killed me xD

Well I don't know if it was a compliment but I was on my way home and there was this guy. He was phoning someone when suddenly, as soon as he saw me, his eyes widened. I was like what's wrong now?! Then he reached out his arm and said 'you are....so beautiful' I was so confused that I ran away xD I thought he was drunk xD

Not too long ago one person wanted to compliment me that I look young but he said I look like I'm 12 and that's just pushing it. C'mon I'm going to be 20 this year...

• 2 weeks later...

The weirdest compliment I have received was when I was working at Wendy's years ago. I was on the register, doing my thing....taking orders. Thwn this couple walked up to the counter. They were all smiles. The guy kept staring at me, but I tried to just ignore him. Then he opened his mouth and said "I love you eyebrows! They are so awesome!". I thanked him. The couple got their food, sat at a table and watched me the whole time they ate.

My weirdest compliment actually happened 3 days ago. My 4"11 friend of mine we call her Fuko (off of Clannad because she acts like the character Fuko in the Anime and she's short like her). Q~Q We were at the park and we were standing by the slide. I was quiet and she was really talkative and I got a bit annoyed, she knew it. I sighed and said, 'Fuko? You do know you talk a lot right?' She huffed and held her breath and her cheeks were puffed up like a squirrel and she exhaled and said, "What does that suppose to mean!?" I chuckled and she goes, "I know something that bothers you." I shook my head and she stood in front of me, and I stared back at her and she said, "You are so pretty and beautiful okay?!" I stood there like 'seriously? She went there?' I put my hand on her head and I said, 'you wish...' and I smiled. She flailed her arms and said, "You're so mean!" XD