What is the weirdest compliment you've gotten?

鼠ドル

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• gin

• BlueNeon

• Jet

Top Posters In This Topic

.A kid left his tumbler at the bench and I called his attention and ran towards him to give his tumbler back. He smiled which made my heart (ドクン) (どくん)!

Thanks, you're so cool.

LOL me cool? HAHAHA srsly.

P.S : oi!! I'm not a pedophile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
L you mean as awesome as Prussia? you're kinda honest this time. W-wait! Are you on drugs!? masochist (*you're creeping me out) LOL

When I was in college my guy classmate said that "you have a big butt" when we where having a P.E. that's really shocking...

Drugs are bad, mkay? Wow....me, your masochist co-pilot, is creeping you, my sadist sidekick, out? Hahaha!!! You're to kind! Makes me want to cry a tear of joy......or tie you to a chair and stick tiny little needles into your skin.

. I'm kind. *grins who says that i'm not!? Like seriously--i bet you couldn't even touch me. *smooth maan.

Smooth like the ass of a new born baboon? I would try my hardest to touch you.......with some duct tape and razor blades. Because you loves me so much, you'd let me too.

Ooh.... I was 16. Some random guy comes up to be and says I had good hips for child birthing. Wtf.... needless to say I walked away quickly.

Oh it's when my neighbour told me that she'll put make-up on me so that I would look like a girl.

wtf??? that was rude.