[Game] Cliche Prison?

EvilVampKittyOfDoom

Tired of seeing so many over-done cliches in fiction? Alright, express it in this game. How it works is you mention something you see all too often then give the character involved a sentence. Be creative! Here's an example:

Cliche- The young man runs down the alley, chased by many dark figures. He just knows it will end his life if they catch him.

I sentence this character to crash into the dead end of the alley in order for the dark figures to be a horde of now former rabid fangirls who have now decided that he no longer deserves their admiration. Why? Because he imagined such a cliched scenario.

Alright, everyone else's turn now!

• Like 1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EvilVampKittyOfDoom

• vampireluvr97

• M1st3rSk3l3t0n

• Sloan

Alright, I'm going to try this. I hope this works out.

The man looked high and low, trying to find the mysterious woman he had seen the night before.

I sentence this character to be a stalker in search of a woman who will never love him back. In this scenario, he will find her house, and soon kill her so he will have her forever.

Why? Because love never happens at first sight.

If I have done this wrong, please tell me.

I like that one. ^_^

The female detective was in pursuit of the alleged murderer. She had grown quite fond of him the whole time and couldn't help but believe in his innocence.

I sentence this character to find out he is guilty when she becomes his next victim. Silly girl, you couldn't have believed the evidence?

The little girl went into the forest to go to her grandmother's house, but the wolf had already eaten her grandmother before she had arrived.

I sentence this story to be a young girl walking to a relative's house, and the wolf is a lone rapist. He sees the girl, and slowly lips his lips. This is my meal tonit, and soon is found barely alive, hidden behind a bush.

Why? Because everyone takes what they want when they want it, and sometimes it doesn't end well for all.

The (male) hero has the (male) villain cornered on the rooftop, has a perfect chance to kill him and... turns away, saying that he would never stoop so low.

I sentence this character to find out that the villain only loved him and committed those crimes so he could keep chasing after him, causing the hero to go into a deep depression. Because there is yaoi subtext in EVERYTHING!!!

A man comes up from the bottom of society and comes up to be a hero.

I sentence this story to be changed into a crime city, in which everyone's mind has been twisted to think that killing was a good thing. Because of this, a perfect and pure boy becomes a twisted man in a society that means nothing.

Why? Nothing is ever as it seems.

• 3 years later...

A veteran, whos has seen to many battles, is once again approached by his captain to go to one last mission, cause some poor saps need him!

Sentence: Bad news, Rambo! You got yourself shot! Why the hell did you go to this mission anyways?! Youre old! And trying to sneak with that

clanky gun and that bad hip? You got shot pretty early really... Did no one tell him that his captain is short a few screws or that we drones for these things now?

• 2 months later...

Everyone got this so-called hero who killed far too many bad guys, to surrender. They all point their guns at this man in the center and instead of killing the man immediately which costed them so many men, they spat some threats to try to make him angry (and guilty?) for his doings.

Do you realize you guys are in the circle, right? So I sentence everyone just FIRE and kill each other! Let stupidity sorts itself out.

• 4 months later...

There is a prophecy that one day, there will be a boy (maybe even a girl ), born under the stars of heavy forboding and mystical randomness, bearing a very distinct mark, who must set out tobsave the world and rescue the prince/princess!

Sentence: Bad news, all yer Links and Nerevarines, ya shouldnt have poked this Boss Monster so much, now its pounding your measly remains into the dirt, with a growing enthusiasm and a slight reproach for killing someone so woefully underprepared!

Why? Because Stars are known to be completly arbitrary and slightly sarcastic. Also because libido is a bad advisor. Shoulda kept all those fantastic pipe/day-dreams in yer heads!

( " Oh, its bad luck to be you! The prophecy is never coming true! When ya think yer full of luck, in the bollocks you be struck, Oh its bad luck to be you!")