I you had super powers

rotten boy

I have been watching super hero movies a lot and started thinking if I had a super power what would it be. I would love to copy myself but mined control would be fun.leaf1

Sohat super power would you like to have?

• Like 2

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rotten boy

• SailorRishi

• Aoi

• RyuNoKaze

Shapeshifting, definitely! Being able to turn into any person, animal and object at will. I could have been the best spy ever XD

• Like 2

First, I'd like to join SOLDIER, then I move out when Sephiroth betrayed Shin-Ra and SOLDIER. Then a Sky Pirate!

I'd like to be super strong and having a big buster sword like Cloud, attacking the bad people :3 and attacking the things whom should have been gone forever.

And meet my treasure LMAO.

• Like 3

Sailor Moon:msn_red_fox 14

Bunny & Seiya forever...rofl^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

all good powers I just can not pick one haveig more of me would make work go by faster but to fly would be real cool to. I kind of like them all time stop just think what you could do with that.Or super speed, read peoples mineds and my fave never age.

I would want the power to transform into every possible thing. You know, just like in the fairy-tales where you can become the tree of roses, the river or the golden fish in it... Then... maybe I could be with the one I love. Even if it would be indirectly - its better than nothing.

• Like 1

I agree with nicicia, I've always wanted to shape-shift. Into anything physically conceivable, like dragons, not just real things. I love the idea of the freedom of being what you want, when you want. :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Oh my Lord.

Yesterday Night i dreamed that i was the owner of the Death Note^^

I worked togheter with FBI O_o. Suddenly they came to me at my home and give me a new job. I should write a name from a Terrorist. (Btw. i had the Shinigami eyes) When i watch the pic from the terrorist i could not kill him. The fact is, the real terorrist was the corrupted FBI agent..

geez what a dream :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 2

cool dream and cool idea's

hm... I think I would want to controll Air

With that power I could fly and take the breath from my enemies XD

flying ...easy to travel and move

and being invisible when i want to . so i can walk in the streets and go to places all i want XD

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, ickii beat me to it. I was going to say, a few peeps here have suggested SPACE AND DIMENSION style stuff (transmutation or teleportation-wise), but being able to freeze or step outside of time would be pretty amazing.

Especially during examination situations lol!!

• 6 months later...

the ability to enter the world of mangas and animes, become one of the existing characters or even a new character :)

that would be ultracool :D

I'd love to have the ability to fly or teleportation, it would be so awesome to go to places all over the world for free *__* plus i can just rob a bank without having to break in and leave any evidence! XDDD LOOL

• 7 months later...

hmm.. i would like to have a power that will make a copy of myself.. actually, i want more than that power but since i need this power right now, then i will go settle for it nonetheless..