Relationship status of YaoiOtaku members ^^

andreanitzoo

Hey guys, i just want to know more about you all, my friends on YaoiOtaku forums,, especially about your relationship status ;)

Are u single, married, widowed, etc ^^

Okay, i'll start it now from mine first~

I'm still a SINGLE :leaf12:

• Like 4

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• andreanitzoo

• Bakama

• ネイト

Single untill I get out of my country perhaps :\ who knows ...

0_0 same as me, single until i get out of here. or i will definitely 100% die as single....

• Like 1

@senji and sarah: why should you guys get out from your countryyy?? kinda find it confusing,,LOL

• Like 1

@ andreanitzoo ,as I live in eastern EU in a ex comy country like Bulgaria you'll find nothing but old thinking ppl looking only how to make money and everything that define "west" is taboo in some points ,you cant expect nothing good at all.Even if I want a relationship or make it will be verry hard for me to live at all ,cuz there is zero tolerance here...

• Like 1

HAHahahaha cmon is there noone here with boy/girlfriend O_o

Dont be shy and step up !!!

If next post is another loner I recall to rename the thread as "Without relationship status of YaoiOtaku members ^^" XD

• Like 4

I'm single and i like it that way, falling in love and then being in a relationship is just kinda confusing for me.. so yeah XD i suck lol

@Senji

LMAO!

• Like 2

HAHahahaha cmon is there noone here with boy/girlfriend O_o

Dont be shy and step up !!!

If next post is another loner I recall to rename the thread as "Without relationship status of YaoiOtaku members ^^" XD

lol :msn_red_fox 14

• Like 1

@ Senji:

Lol! xD

I just got out of a relationship a couple of months back. If only I had come on here then, hahahaha.

But single's pretty awesome. :3

• Like 1

I am also single and I think I will be that way till I die. I am cursed or just little bit crazy. Its not that I don't want to have relationship with a guy but I am waiting for that special one I will feel something for him. So till I don't find him I will be single. Oh well live goes on.

:hamtaro-005 (12):

• Like 2