• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• andreanitzoo

• Bakama

• ネイト

@Rishi san: yea, we know each other. i feel so funny and dunno what to say when see them unified. i like when they take care of me. got fight sometimes

@Belita san: did you see someone envy here ----> nitta :cuteonion53:

Happy wonderful marriage ^_^

• Like 1

@nitta: wowwww!! threesome >.

@belita: ohh, married?? that's great,,hmm.. i wonder how many years more I've to pass till find my husband^^ hope doesn't take too long ^^v

anyway, hope you all have a good and happy realtionship with both of your partner guys :D

• Like 1

I am in the relationships, have a bf and a gf

@Nitta: wowowow really??! oh gosh , you're lucky ^^

but.... how can u handle both xD?

ahahah I can barely handle myself... xD

• Like 1

Been single since forever..recently sister-zoned by the guy I've been in love with for over a year..yay! ..

• Like 1

@Nitta:...wow is all I can say xD

@Belita: That's so nice -feeling a little bit jealous-

@melissa: aww that's awful :(

• Like 2

Well, I've been in many relationships, short term and long term - one I married because I needed medical insurance (long story) - still friends with many, and their families - some just their families LOL.

Pretty much happy with single life - I like living alone - many of my relationships ended because the person didn't "get" me, and I got tired of explaining my "self"... Been through it all, so my friends come to me for advice about life and love - funny. Love is wonderful, sex is awesome, and life is an adventure to be savored - never know what's around the corner... :)

sigpic40344_2.gif

• Like 1

Hello guys, have a lovely day!

@Rishi: it's nice being loved but i felt regret lately

@Username: yea..got almost 4 year with my bf and almost a year with my gf

@Andreanitzoo: it's not easy when there's someone ask me "is really your bf love u or just make fun of u"

@Drake: I was under their controls thought, listen what they says or punishment u'll get

@Melisa: Congrate, u should confess it before someone else did. atleast give him the signals (from my perspective ^_^)

@Tuti: warmth and lovely but hurt inside, faces another fact

@DarkDjinn53: LOL, what a great of point of view, I like it

• Like 2

I am the big D my wife was a crazy person so now single until I fined the right person and it seem all of you are to far away.

• Like 1

@ Nitta: COOL!!! hahaha.. ^^

@ Bel: Lucky you.. :D

@ Melissa: good for you,, i have no communication to the person i had a crush with in the past.. haha.. that bastard,, (LOL,, i'm not bitter, am i?) haha.. XD

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

My Relationship Status ... well I was already kinda feeling down about this topic, and me completely sucking at the whole relationship thing. But yes I'm single have been for most of my life, I've only had 2 relationships, one with a girl one with a guy.

My first relationship, was awesome, I was the happiest person in the world, until his parents found out... then all hell broke loose *sighs* to make a long story short, his parents were super homophobic, so you can just use your imagination as to how much fun unfolded after that... v.v ... If you need a hint as to what to imagine here: Super Homophobic Parents + Super Religious + Traditional Parents + Never saw him again (even online) + a lot of fights and parents yelling a lot + a whole lot of other fun things happened. (Relationship lasted 2 months)

2nd Relationship: Meet an awesome girl at a anime convention, It was almost like fate that brought us together, and then fate tore us apart :D By that I mean, she lived about 440 miles from me so we called it quits because of distance but were still friends so Its all good I guess, though I still don't understand girls v.v *sigh* I'm to socially impaired for relationships with the other gender v.v I'll stick with guys lol v.v;;;; (Relationship Lasted 6 Months)

The rest of my life I've been For Ever Alone~! :D (aka single)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...