Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• andreanitzoo

• Bakama

• ネイト

Married, anyone?

Well I got mine through mix culture relationship ;pp

I'm Indonesian, and my hubby is Dutch.

So yeah, you can say cross culture relationship, but I find it fun. (not to mention that I also have some pain in the ass for birocration part, though)

For those who still single, hope you all can find your mate soon!!

• Like 2

Married, anyone?

Well I got mine through mix culture relationship ;pp

I'm Indonesian, and my hubby is Dutch.

So yeah, you can say cross culture relationship, but I find it fun. (not to mention that I also have some pain in the ass for birocration part, though)

For those who still single, hope you all can find your mate soon!!

Aww, so happy for you.. and yaa, I hope I can meet one soon >.*

• Like 1

I'm single and a very lonely virgin hahahaha! Really want a BF but I wouldnt know the first thing about how to get one; was hoping to have an "office romance" (I blame Mills&Boon for this wish lol) but i guess it is a bit unrealistic

• Like 1

single and never dated! i want to have a BF but at the same time being attached seems very foreign to me because i've never dated

• Like 1

Was in a relationship wid a gal for 5 yrs(idk if i shud say 5 yrs) wid 3 times ditched by same gal on mid 2nd yr,late 3rd yr nd early 5th yr...hhh...bt still we both have feelings fr eachother nd donot want to end our relation so we became best frns so tht we can sort out those feeling till we really find ourslf in position to accept eachother widout breakups....hhh...nyway 1st breakup lasts 3 mnths,2nd breakup 7mnths nd 3rd breakup 2mnths...at those 5 yrs Even after she ditched me i loved her so much nd wanted to patchup bt she ez alwayz da first one to patch up in our relationship....nyway fr nw we r frns nd we still hab feeling fr eachother bt i hab been watchin bl dramas nd stuffs fr lik 1-1.5yrs fr nw nd m more attracted toward it ...nd sumtime i question myslf lik m i gay or straight or bi? I kno i still love her bt therz sumwat feeling inside me tht shud i hab been more happier if m wid a boi? Idk i jus dnt kno wat to choose...m still confused fr nw....nyway my relationship status wud be single bt complicated wid confusion!!! (hh this ez da first time m sharing my thoughts abt my relationship)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@nitta I did confess to him..and when I did,he told me that to him I'm like his little sister..We're still friends now but it's a living hell for me..I'm still in love with the guy and now he has a girlfriend...it sucks seeing them together,being all lovey dovey and all..

I'm single! Was in love, But he was super Christian, and therefore I was the devil! It was never gonna work unless I changed everything about myself, which ..No one is worth, and impossible to do!

I was engaged and living with someone for five years but I'm single now, we're still good friends though :)

Since then I've been on a few dates but I've mostly been turning people down. I know I'm too picky but I can't help it :p

single...never been touched, never been kissed ..and never been ..you know*. Haha it does not matter anymore, love and such stuff.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 2 weeks later...

@현애 Your not forever single! Just it may not be with another human.. Maybe aliens will get you and a love story will emerge.. will you tell us if it does? Details included

I've been on holidays for about two months now...during that time I've been going out meeting people all the time,socializing non stop...met a few cute guys too...now all of them have relationships with skinny girls..(not pretty,just skinny)..I met the girls too...only one was quite good company,the rest were total bitches....

If that's the kind of girls guys like I'm fucked...I'll be alone and unloved for ever! >.

i was in the relationship for two years, and on one nice sunny day me and, now ex my boyfriend, broke up because he moved to america. simple as that. long distance relationships just aren't my thing.

that was three months ago i think, maybe little less.

so all in all, single. besides it's best to be single during the summer, right? ;)