• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• andreanitzoo

• Bakama

• ネイト

I'm definitely single and all of the people I'm interested in don't like me back so it's definitely hard for me to find someone.

Well,I say I'm married to many anime characters,but I wont name them all hehe

But at the moment, my only love in this world lives all the way across the sea from me, she is my hopes and dreams at the moment

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You are MINE

Single... SINGLE?!!! WAI..WAIIIT?!! How am I single?! LOL Sorry, yesh.. The flirtatious Maiko-chan is still fucking single =___=" She doesn't care anymore...

get ready to capture you target lol. Thats real Yaoi :D

Yeah ive been single for two or more years before that i was single for ages too :)

I also think it would be nice to find someone on YO but that would be pretty hard cos i think it would be long distance. Cos im in Australia not many on here are.

I think it'd be difficult but this board, I've heard members falling in love with each other on here all the time. It depends how you feel on the long distance relationship thing.

I think it's doable. Like if you both plan to go to Japan together.... ehehe that'd be nice... I don't wanna go to Japan alone! T__________T;;

- - - Updated - - -

wow! what a news!

congratulations!

lets go you me and
we do the korea japan and taiwan :D he he yeah i did long distance before its hard but doable

single and havent been looking for so long (to comfortable in my single life). But i think i'll start looking, lately i've been feeling lonely.

I am currently engaged and pregnant not sure if we are getting married before or after our baby is born

Late but, best wishes and hope the baby's healthy.

In love with a girl who I can't date properly due to distance onion7

Well since you're living in Narnia, can't be helped. =P

Well since you're living in Narnia, can't be helped. =P

.... the price I pay to be able to pet Aslan on a daily basis.

i've never been in relationship before so i'd say i'm Single and not looking for one.

i hardly fall for someone as well.

i do experienced some feelings that you feel comfortable if you're with them and be disappointed if you got ignored.

but still, i never had any feelings of wanting to go out with them.

maybe my attachment to my beloved fictional characters is stronger than to real life people. LOL

0_0 same as me, single until i get out of here. or i will definitely 100% die as single....

O_O We can sit in a boat together and go somewhere? lol

I'm single at the moment though, I am not actively looking to be in a relationship. Maybe once I have moved I will begin hunting ;)

Plan of action:

* Grow my hair long and pretty

* Get some [more] layers

* Work out till I got a body I can fall in love with (or something close to it)

If I feel that I am attractive enough to be in a relationship with MYSELF then and ONLY then will I start going on the prowl *chuckles* Me gots a plan ^_^

@senji and sarah: why should you guys get out from your countryyy?? kinda find it confusing,,LOL

Well i'm not too sure about Senji and Sarah but I know for me... It would be nice to be in a new place to create a new "identity" and then release that inner man beast and go on the prowl LOL

Me: "here kitty kitty kitty.... HERE! KITTEHHHH!!!! NOW!" XD Too much endorphins energy @_@

Relationship with

enemies

I need new friend

cat.jpg

BTW i'm not bald *flip hair

As many of you here I'm also single. But I'm not looking for a realtionship. I have a kinda similar plan to

haha. Well my hair is not really a big problem cause they'll grow back in a matter of months (still don't get why I cut of ~50cm of it -.-) so working out is the top on my list. And then mowst of my worries right now are related to my university so when I get accepted and move and settle down then I can give my relationship status a bit more attention.

As many of you here I'm also single. But I'm not looking for a realtionship. I have a kinda similar plan to
haha. Well my hair is not really a big problem cause they'll grow back in a matter of months (still don't get why I cut of ~50cm of it -.-) so working out is the top on my list. And then mowst of my worries right now are related to my university so when I get accepted and move and settle down then I can give my relationship status a bit more attention.

Yay for feeling the same way (oooo i made a rhyme!).

My hair is just below shoulder length right now... I like this length.

YOU CUT 50cms OFF *passes out* That is a lot of hair @_@