Relationship status of YaoiOtaku members ^^

andreanitzoo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
yeah my hair is similar lenght to yours now. I'd regret cutting them but my hair looks so much more healthier (the ends were dyed and thus damaged) and they grow really fast (which I'm very happy about) so I'm just waiting until they grow out to aroud the same lenght haha

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Revenga

• andreanitzoo

• Bakama

• ネイト

yeah my hair is similar lenght to yours now. I'd regret cutting them but my hair looks so much more healthier (the ends were dyed and thus damaged) and they grow really fast (which I'm very happy about) so I'm just waiting until they grow out to aroud the same lenght haha

:) Hi5 on same length hair lolz

To grow your hair that long will take time no? I have heard horse shampoos speed hair growth... I want to try it one day!

:) Hi5 on same length hair lolz

To grow your hair that long will take time no? I have heard horse shampoos speed hair growth... I want to try it one day!

Hi5! I heard that they don't really work.. But I guess you'll never know until you try :D

For me after a year my hair will be around the same lenght.. Well maybe a little bit shorter. It was the same a few years ago. From time to time I get the urge to cut my hair and I end up with this short hairstyle.

Hi5! I heard that they don't really work.. But I guess you'll never know until you try :D

For me after a year my hair will be around the same lenght.. Well maybe a little bit shorter. It was the same a few years ago. From time to time I get the urge to cut my hair and I end up with this short hairstyle.

haha :3

Good luck growing out your mane! ^_^

Is anyone interested in my love life? No? Oh, well... I’ll say it anyway.

I am single like almost everyone else here. However, I do believe that every one of you wants to love and be loved. Even if you say that you’re satisfied with your current situation, I don’t believe you. It’s bad, when people start to lie to their selves. The fact that people adore love stories is a big argument of mine here. You just didn’t find the right person yet. Yeah, you can hit me with any kind of words if you want. But that’s how I think.

So, I’m single. There was a time when I was in love, but that was a very painful and unrequited love. Another party didn’t feel anything towards me. Now I’m fine. Though, I want to love and be loved. Huh, but if I ever find a person, who accepts true me, and I’ll accept him with his minuses and pluses. Then, why not? Hence, I can live alone pretty fine, but to have someone beside me… sounds nice.

I don't think anyone cares, but I'm bored and posting everywhere I feel it is necessary.

I am in a very, very, very, very, very, VERY complicated relationship with my current boyfriend. We've been together for a rough 1 year and 3 months. We have a very unhealthy relationship, but seem unable to discard it due to awesome sex and intense emotions/feelings and that stuff.

I'm for open relationships. He is not. That causes a lot of issues. I just feel that you cannot share your heart, but you most certainly can share your bodies with the permission and trust of your significant other.

I'm for open relationships. He is not. That causes a lot of issues. I just feel that you cannot share your heart, but you most certainly can share your bodies with the permission and trust of your significant other.

I actually agree with you! I don't care how much you love something or someone you will get bored over time if that is the only option you have. Think of your favorite food, if that is the only thing you got to eat for the rest of your life? In the beginning it would be great, over time there might be different ways to serve it, but you are gonna get bored with it. If there is real love, there is no need to fear it ever leaving.

I am always being named as a heartless gal because well, whether you believe it or not, I never had a crush and nor did I fell in love with a man before. I always think they are related to me in some mysterious and unexplainable ways [no, I am not a lesbian]. And I am very much committed to my family so I never thought about the love for the opposite gender [and I don't think I am good-looking, just have small eyes that when I smile they disappear. Hehe]. Anyway, I am single and I would like to stay that way for as long as my mind can withhold my words.

I'm still SINGLE?! WAIT HOW...? Ugh... Okay, I'm proud of myself that I'm still single. It isn't a problem for me to find someone who thinks I'm pretty. But it is a problem to find someone who KNOWS me. And who I am willingly to tell about my obsessions, mistakes and every single thing. That's important to me. I had thought that there was this certain someone but that bastard cheated on me, son of a bitch... So, I'm single and PROUD. rabbit14

Do you love your parents, friends? Yes? You just didn’t have crush. Yes? So, how can others say that you‘re heartless? I don’t think that you’re heartless, just because you don’t fool with guys and didn’t have lovey-dovey relationship. I think that you’re simply inexperienced. I mean you’re my age – just 18 years old – I guess you still live with your parents (even if you don’t, it doesn’t change the point). You have a long time to live, you know. Just because you didn’t fall in love with anybody, it doesn’t mean that it won’t happen in the future. There are even cases when people fall in love when they are 60-80 years old and even get married. (Of course, it’s one of the most extreme cases, but at least you’re happy in the end.)

To have other person doesn’t mean just, oh, sweet love. It also means to build a future with him. Think about it. You said clearly that you love your family. That’s great. But they won’t live forever, they’ll die before you. Even if you have brothers-sisters, they’ll grow up and have their own lives or families. In the end, you’ll be alone. Yeah, you maybe have lots of friends and freedom. But friends always change and this “freedom” will become “loneliness”. There are things in life which you can’t say even to the best pals. There are times when we need to show our true colors and cry our hearts out to that somebody. There are times when we need help, support. Then we need this special person. He and maybe yours and his kids will cheer you up, give you strength to live on. Of course, in exchange you’ll help this person, too. When you’re a part of the family (or just a couple), it’s easier to live. As you can see this special one has a very important role here. So, it can’t be just anybody. If by any chance you didn’t find this person, yeah, it’s better to live alone than just with anybody.

Also, if you have a few male friends, one of them might become your special one. You can never know. Sometimes to fall in love you need a lot of time, you need to know the person well. Just in rare cases love just jumps out of the blue. It’s a long process that actually might start with friendship.

Yeah, now you don’t need that other, because you’ve to stand on your own two feet in this world first. You are just 18 years old. Try to finish studies, find yourself then think of love matters. Also, you’re still part of the family – you’ve parents, maybe brothers/sisters. So, you still have your loved ones beside you. No wonder why you’re so assertive about finding another party – you still don’t need it that much. But remember – nothing is eternal.

Oh, sorry about this long post here. I may be wrong. I’m still 18 years old and inexperienced, too. I don’t know a lot, too. So, forgive me if I annoyed you. I wish you all the luck in this world.

Yeah, you’re single, proud… and a little bit sad. Yeah? Well, it’s better to be single than to be played by some fool. It’s great that you left him. Yeah, it’s hard to find this special person. But I hope you’ll find your loved one. You’re a young, pretty, intelligent girl. Just 15 years old… So, don’t get on protective “I’m a proud of being alone” mode. By the way, if you don’t let others to see the real you, nobody will see it. Of course, it’s dangerous to show it to anybody, just save it for the special one.

You are right. But still it's hard for me. Even though I'm polite and gentle to everybody... But it's hard, you know? I know, I'm fifteen, but you know how I actually do feel about age. But I chose the people who I show the 'real me'. Like you, and all my other special friends on here. And for 'my soulmate'. Yeah, uhm. I think time will decide. Right now I'm thinking I will never marry, but who knows? I'm of course feeling a little bit sad. But whatever! Hehe, I'm happy and that's all that matters now! As for

Babe, you're awesome. Screw what other people are thinking. Everything happens at the right time. Believe me *bows back*

I believe that it‘s hard. It’s hard to live. I think it‘s the same problem for almost every person. Because I’m living and it‘s hard for me, too. Now I think that maybe I‘ll end up alone (or not) in this world. I pointed out your and my ages just because to show how much time we still have. So, we shouldn’t lose hope yet, especially when it’s just the beginning of our lives.

If you can change the situation, try as hard as you can to change it. If you can’t, just accept it and try to find good sides, too. That’s how I think. I believe that you think like that, too. So, I wish to you, to myself and to others to find their own happiness and don’t give up too fast. Even if some people say that hope is the mother of fools, there’re some people who say that hope dies first. So, in this case, I think we should believe in the second saying, but we shouldn't forget the first one, as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Ah. I just got back. So, uh... they called me heartless in a sense that I don't get attracted to the opposite gender. They're thinking i'm lesbian but i'm not. I live alone and yes, I agree with you in that thing that I'll still have someone I will be with in the future, that it would be lonely living alone without having someone by my side when the time comes that my parents won't be with me but to be honest, I don't really mind being alone. I have many reasons for that and one of them is that, just seeing my family happy and knowing how happy they were for what i've done for them is enough for me to live each day without being lonely and as long as my mind says that it should be this, I am a woman of my words, I keep them. And... uh, don't worry. Haha. There's nothing annoying in there. You just said what you want to say. I appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Haha. Thank you. Thank you.

Yes, I do believe you. Even though I have this kind of mindset, I also believe in that.

I am just the type to stick like a glue to my words. But I know, i'll loosen up on the right time. It's just that my words are important to me. Thank you again, Ms. Ash. :)

Ah. I just got back. So, uh... they called me heartless in a sense that I don't get attracted to the opposite gender. They're thinking i'm lesbian but i'm not. I live alone and yes, I agree with you in that thing that I'll still have someone I will be with in the future, that it would be lonely living alone without having someone by my side when the time comes that my parents won't be with me but to be honest, I don't really mind being alone. I have many reasons for that and one of them is that, just seeing my family happy and knowing how happy they were for what i've done for them is enough for me to live each day without being lonely and as long as my mind says that it should be this, I am a woman of my words, I keep them. And... uh, don't worry. Haha. There's nothing annoying in there. You just said what you want to say. I appreciate it. Thank you. :)

Haha. Thank you. Thank you.

Yes, I do believe you. Even though I have this kind of mindset, I also believe in that.

I am just the type to stick like a glue to my words. But I know, i'll loosen up on the right time. It's just that my words are important to me. Thank you again, Ms. Ash. :)

You're welcome, sweeetyyy~!

I-I'm single....no surprise....I'm highly incompatable with most people, but there's still hope for me....I think....at least I hope so....

I'm single. I agree, it's hard to find someone who loves you for yourself. (knowing you too) But hey! Life is precious and I do have a lot of fun.

So why should we care so much about being in love, when there's already parents, brother, sister, friends and more to love ourselves? And don't worry, one day, it will be OUR turn :)

I'm married to Kim HeeChul. (How I wish!)

On a serious note, I'm single by choice. I don't think I'm ready for commitment. I easily get distracted and guys turn me off. They are just... whatever!

Right, remember when I said I was single and proud? I guess it's taken and proud now... O////O JUST HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?

I remember clearly what you wrote and well, I guess this time, I should be more happy for you. Congratulations, Ms. Ash. :D

I remember clearly what you wrote and well, I guess this time, I should be more happy for you. Congratulations, Ms. Ash. :D

I don't know how this happened >/////

Just like the song said: Love moves in mysterious ways. Haha! Congratulations again. I am so happy for you. :D